Steelers Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatorNation4Lyf View Post
    Hmmm, I thought the line would be much higher. This line means that Denver will at least cover... :thumb:
    Do these people really think we can hold PIT to only 7 points? haha

Comment

It will be a closer game then most people think. Don't forget in sports, things always work in the opposite. IE: No one thought Green Bay would lose to the Kansas City Chiefs (who had just fired their head coach and their starting QB out for remainder of season).

Comment

Originally posted by bucking bronco View Post
        The Steelers are going to crush the Broncos in every phase of the game. It's going to look like scorched Earth when they are done.
        yup....what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by joeshmoe757 View Post
          Previously I never said you were bad, but I do think you have weaknesses that can be exposed.
          You had a very week schedule, but handled your business against the Pats.
          Lost to houston and the ravens, who are a running team much like we are.
          Playing the colts, seahawks, browns twice really helps your defensive standings out.
          Steeler probably a top 4 team in the NFL, Broncos probably around 12-14, but I like our matchups.
          Ben tends to hang on to the ball to long and Doom and Miller might get strips sacks.

We'll see how it plays out, but I have a feelings it will be closer than what many Steeler (and Bronco) fans are expecting.
          There is a big difference between Houston (with Schaub) and the Ravens then Denver. You mention the Colts and seattle and the Browns, but the denver offense is no better than those teams. How does Denver move the ball? How idoes Tebow play against the Steelers defensive scheme. I'm sorry but Denver is made to order for pittsbughs defense.

Comment

only 7....will be 14 by weeks end

Comment

Not from around here...

...but anyone fortunate enough to be in Denver should get the word out everywhere. Absolutely no selling tickets to Steelers fans. Nothing would be more sickening next week than to see about 30,000 Terrible Towels in Mile High for our first playoff game in 5 years.
              Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

I have a good feeling about the game..Of coarse the Broncos will need to play their best ball of the year and I think they will..I wish they would have won against the Chiefs but that game is behind us now and its time to move on into the playoffs ...
                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

I agree, anyone we need every advantage we can get if we have any chance in hell of winning, and that includes having a hot crowd for our return to the playoffs.
                  Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

They'll be there, book it. At the end of the day, $$$ talks and those with tickets aren't going to loose out on that payday given this team's performance the last 3 weeks.

Comment

• Unfortunately.....that is exactly what will happen....
                      Never argue with an idiot...he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Laugh...and the whole world laughs with you!
                      Laugh like a lunatic for no apparent reason...and they'll leave you alone!

"Why are you cutting?"
                      "Hey man. Why are you 300 pounds?"
                      Howard Griffith to Levon Kirkland - 1997 AFC Championship
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LosOrangeCrush View Post
                        If Dawkins is 100% and McCoy opens up the play book! We get out to good start like we did vs the pats, our defense can hold them! It's pay back time!

Viva Jake the Snake!
                        I wish that I had your optimistic outlook. We have them right where we want them, right?

Comment

• Terrible towels need to be confiscated and burned in the parking lot!

Comment

• The one drawback of Colorado is that it's so damn nice and people from all over the country move there. And they always keep their allegiance to the place they were from or the place their parents were from. Pittsburgh is one of the worst culprits as they have had so many people leave Western Pa, and with the Pitt teams always doing well, they Yinz in up all over the country like Pittsburgh is the best place in the world.

They are free to move back, yet they never do.

Comment

• I like your spirit. :thumb:
                              Adopter - theMileHighGuy

Adopted Bronco - Matt Prater

sigpic

Shout outs to BroncoSexyDaddy, theMileHighGuy and sbxxxiichamps!

Comment

• We have a chance. I'm not sure what it's size is though.
                                sigpic
                                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                                X