No announcement yet.

if shannon does go ????? who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh. Even with the sibling rivalry-esque bad blood between the Broncos and the Chiefs... Sharpe has had nothing but great things to say about the Chiefs, it's players, and it's coaches.

He's been far more gracious and far more respectful then many of the members here. And yet you'd think the opposite would be true.

He runs his mouth in a funny way. Not a jackass way.

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint
      I'll take Ben Troupe.
      I totally agree with saint. Ben Troupe in my opinion is actually a better TE than Winslow. He has good speed, good hands, and the size for causing match up problems. The only reason Winslow gets more press is because he's the son of HoF TE. Quite honestly Winslow is not as complete a TE as Troupe. Troupe is superior blocker compared to Winslow.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Troupe, good answer, sweel tight end.

But the VERY BEST tight end available in the draft will be Kris Wilson from Pittsburgh. I'm not sure how many people here are college football fans but I have been thinking about this all year and while I watched college games. He is a receiver who can block, pure and simple with great speed. If his team was absent Larry Fitzgerald he would have won the TE of the Year award easily outshining Winslow and his overinflated ego.

If we insist on drafting a TE this year Cooley (might be Coolidge) from Utah State is another good prospect.

If we wait a few years Matt Herian from Nebraska will be a gem.

Personally, I would grab Wilson if he is available, but I feel we really need to focus our drafting efforts on our achilies heel, our weak weak secondary. All great defenses have atleast one head hunter for a safety who will just knock guys lights out, since Atwater left, we have really been lacking that.

Comment

hell do great. if hes learning from a bronco(one of the best) then he will be good, and eventually unstoppable. rookies have skill, but the best players are normally the 3-6 year veterans. and guess what?? this is putzier's 2nd year... next year, hes gonna shine.
          Broncos suck!!Hahahahahahahaha. thats the funniest thing i ever heard... broncos suck.... hahahaha must be a team that cant get over their loss to us...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: if shannon does go ????? who

Originally posted by WinFirst
            Agreed. I only hope he is available when the Broncos draft.

I was watching him play earlier in the season against a team that had no business beating Miami but was just the same & Winslow seemingly took the game over. He is a stud. (with a mouth )

I will find the game I am referring to.
            The game you're talking about is Miami and West Virginia on ESPN. And as far as WVU not having any business being in the game, they tied for first in the Big East with Miami and are going to the Gator Bowl.

Comment

whats wrong with the TE's we have already? I would rather have some TE with sharpe's tudeledge than a hot shot rookie who want the most money.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by chugfish
                Troupe, good answer, sweel tight end.

But the VERY BEST tight end available in the draft will be Kris Wilson from Pittsburgh. I'm not sure how many people here are college football fans but I have been thinking about this all year and while I watched college games. He is a receiver who can block, pure and simple with great speed. If his team was absent Larry Fitzgerald he would have won the TE of the Year award easily outshining Winslow and his overinflated ego.

If we insist on drafting a TE this year Cooley (might be Coolidge) from Utah State is another good prospect.

If we wait a few years Matt Herian from Nebraska will be a gem.

Personally, I would grab Wilson if he is available, but I feel we really need to focus our drafting efforts on our achilies heel, our weak weak secondary. All great defenses have atleast one head hunter for a safety who will just knock guys lights out, since Atwater left, we have really been lacking that.
                I have not seen Wilson or Coolidge play. I have however, seen Troupe and He is a complete TE good hands, good speed, good size, and good hands. And besides those attributes he is athletic. All though the Gators lost to the Seminoles he made a catch I think it was overtime that most wide receiver would like on their highlight reels.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

If Putzier is what you guys say he is thats fine and dandy with me. But just because he has been on the depth chart behind a great TE doesn't mean he will be one. Also my whole post was written under the assumption we decided to draft a TE, not saying we NEEDED to draft one. And finally, the comment about a hot shot rookie who wants a ton of money may apply to Winslow, but I didn't say him, i said Kris Wilson from Pitt, who i guarantee that comment does not apply. The kid could have been by far and away the best TE in the country this year but was obviously outshined and underused due to the fact that the best WR in the country plays on his team, yet you didn't hear him complain once.

Comment

Originally posted by Mer
                    Eh. Even with the sibling rivalry-esque bad blood between the Broncos and the Chiefs... Sharpe has had nothing but great things to say about the Chiefs, it's players, and it's coaches.

He's been far more gracious and far more respectful then many of the members here. And yet you'd think the opposite would be true.

He runs his mouth in a funny way. Not a jackass way.
                    Exactly you took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X