Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire McCoy then Fox

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fire McCoy then Fox

    Please make it happen John Elway! His playcalling was atrocious and the fans at the game even realized that. They booed everytime there's a running play.

  • #2
    QB will be fired before McCoy bank on it

    Comment


    • #3
      it was Tebow's fault huh? None of the receivers were open. the announcers stated that several times

      Comment


      • #4
        Fire McCoy then Fox

        You can't tell me that Elway, Bowlen and all the other uppers of the organization are sitting back in their office thinking that was a well called and planned game. Please tell me this wasnt their vision of this team when they hired Fox. Our defense keeps us in games. Allen was a great hire and McCOy will be a great fire. I could call a better game from using a playbook in Madden. The coaches use Tebow as an excuse for not knowing how to call a game. We run the same play 2-3 time in a row and expect people to not pick up on it. We call the same plays on 3rd down over and over again and expect it to work. STUPID!!!!!!! This ain't pop warner. I liked Fox as a hire but if he is perfectly fine with the way we play offense and thinks McCoy is doing a great job he is insane and doesn't deserve a job in Denver. Send the duo to S.D. when Turner is fired. Just sick and tired of everybody knowing what our play is gonna be before we do. Send McCoy to unemployment.

        Comment


        • #5
          We prolly dont need an OC really. Run up the gut, run up the gut, deep pass or run to the outside, punt. Everyone knows what the gameplan is.
          sigpic

          I adopt andrewmlb.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by plummerwho View Post
            it was Tebow's fault huh? None of the receivers were open. the announcers stated that several times
            I think they stated they were 'wide open' several times.

            Comment


            • #7
              The entire NFL knows that the WR corp is just horrible......and without any underneath patterns.....the QB is a sitting duck.

              Comment


              • #8
                Sorry but Fox has done something that has not happen in five years, led the Broncos to the playoffs.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  This thread is another good example of why some people should not be allowed to post. I do not even support that idea most of the time but saying a coach will be fired by a team who just made the playoffs supports the concept just about as good as anything
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hesky View Post
                    I think they stated they were 'wide open' several times.
                    u must be hard of hearing... better see a doctor to check your hearing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yea, Im not sure how the damn qb is supposed to get any damn rhythm when you throw 2 times for 29yrds in the first half. This offensive coaching staff is sub par to say the least.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by fulltimebroncos View Post
                        You can't tell me that Elway, Bowlen and all the other uppers of the organization are sitting back in their office thinking that was a well called and planned game. Please tell me this wasnt their vision of this team when they hired Fox. Our defense keeps us in games. Allen was a great hire and McCOy will be a great fire. I could call a better game from using a playbook in Madden. The coaches use Tebow as an excuse for not knowing how to call a game. We run the same play 2-3 time in a row and expect people to not pick up on it. We call the same plays on 3rd down over and over again and expect it to work. STUPID!!!!!!! This ain't pop warner. I liked Fox as a hire but if he is perfectly fine with the way we play offense and thinks McCoy is doing a great job he is insane and doesn't deserve a job in Denver. Send the duo to S.D. when Turner is fired. Just sick and tired of everybody knowing what our play is gonna be before we do. Send McCoy to unemployment.

                        Sure, after Tebow gets benched and Quinn gets a chance to play.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Fire Tebow.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think it's a perfect storm -- bad play-calling, below average receiving corps, and quarterback who's not there yet.

                            Luckily the run game is holding the pass rush in check, so we see something very ugly that there's plenty of time to see.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm not saying tebow is the best qb ever but damn , you have to at least try to keep the defense honest.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X