Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be our offensive coordinator for 2012

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who should be our offensive coordinator for 2012

    Some options:


    Mike McCoy
    Norv Turner
    Brian Schottenheimer
    Tom Clements
    Kyle Shanahan(if fired)
    Rick Dennison(we'd need to make him assistant head coach as well as he must be promoted)
    Steve Adazzio(Tebow's OC in college.)
    Dan Mullen(Ditto.)
    Tod Haley
    Tony Sparano
    Jim Zorn.



    My choice is Schottenheimer.

  • #2
    I wonder if they would want to work with tebow. They know as well as anyone he has limitations that will limit what they can do with an offense. Unless its someone desperate they probably wont be much better than McCoy

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Danger Danny View Post
      Some options:


      Mike McCoy
      Norv Turner
      Brian Schottenheimer
      Tom Clements
      Kyle Shanahan(if fired)
      Rick Dennison(we'd need to make him assistant head coach as well as he must be promoted)
      Steve Adazzio(Tebow's OC in college.)
      Dan Mullen(Ditto.)
      Tod Haley
      Tony Sparano
      Jim Zorn.



      My choice is Schottenheimer.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

      Comment


      • #4
        lol sam what are you doing?

        Comment


        • #5
          Josh Mcdaniels
          From Lafayette, enough with this bandwagon nonsense.

          Comment


          • #6
            I doubt Shanahan is getting fired. Even if he did, Mike would probably inform him not to take our phone calls.

            Shotty has been outta football to long.

            Id go with either Dennison or Haley.
            Denver Broncos
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks
            Colorado Avalanche


            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by one5beast View Post
              lol sam what are you doing?

              :paper::paper::paper:
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hutch24 View Post
                Josh Mcdaniels
                Sorry to burst your bubble but he's probably gonna be the head coach of the Rams since Spags is fired.

                You're bummed, I know.
                Denver Broncos
                New York Yankees
                New York Knicks
                Colorado Avalanche


                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                  I doubt Shanahan is getting fired. Even if he did, Mike would probably inform him not to take our phone calls.

                  Shotty has been outta football to long.

                  Id go with either Dennison or Haley.
                  He isn't even out of football today. He's about to get canned by Rex Ryan.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                    Sorry to burst your bubble but he's probably gonna be the head coach of the Rams since Spags is fired.

                    You're bummed, I know.
                    Nah, they're firing them both. McDaniels might not even be an OC next year,

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I like Norv Turner.

                      They can keep Mccoy, but he better mix up the playcalling and not be so predictable.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                        Sorry to burst your bubble but he's probably gonna be the head coach of the Rams since Spags is fired.

                        You're bummed, I know.
                        lol in reality It doesnt matter who our cord will be next year because we are still in the playoffs playing a game next week. & I'd say its more likely that a O-Cord who took a 4-12 team to 8-8 stays and the QB gets the boot.
                        From Lafayette, enough with this bandwagon nonsense.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          To be honest I would prefer anybody over Mike McCoy. Norv Turner isn't a bad option, that's if he is available.
                          sigpic







                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Me...




                            Seriously though, anyone but McCoy is good with me...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Danger Danny View Post
                              He isn't even out of football today. He's about to get canned by Rex Ryan.
                              Didnt he get an extension this year?

                              Anyway, I'd go Norv or maybe Haley.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X