Who should be our offensive coordinator for 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    He was hired away from them by McDaniels, if I remember correctly.
    He was I know that... Trying to figure out why he left Car

Comment

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
      We had points staring us in the face. McCoy flat out refused to go for the win. That is a coaching blunder plain and simple. It's pretty hard for any quarterback to execute on third and long when the defense knows exactly what you're doing. Rushing yards don't mean a hill of beans if you play scared and sit on your hands and that's exactly what McCoy did!
      i have seen plenty of QBs execute on 3rd and long. Its why they are back there its for those situations. If they cant execute then they shouldn't be back there plain and simple. It comes down to execution. You can look very hard for any excuse possible but at the end of the day the lack of execution in the pass game left us with 3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
        We had points staring us in the face. McCoy flat out refused to go for the win. That is a coaching blunder plain and simple. It's pretty hard for any quarterback to execute on third and long when the defense knows exactly what you're doing. Rushing yards don't mean a hill of beans if you play scared and sit on your hands and that's exactly what McCoy did!
        Was it McCoy that fumbled in the red zone or was it Tebow?

Was it McCoy that threw the interception on 4th and 2 or was it Tebow?

Was it McCoy that was missing open receivers or was it Tebow?

Was it McCoy getting sacked after having a boat load of time to find a receiver or was it Tebow?

Execution is a players' problem, not a coaching problem.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
          He was I know that... Trying to figure out why he left Car
          Presumably it's because he was going to be coordinating the entre offense and not just the passing game.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFan0928 View Post
            I would go with Norv, he is a proven OC and QB's usually play well in his system, then I would hire Jim Fassel as your QB coach.
            Oh man, I would absolutely LOVE this scenario.

Comment

zorn is a good qb coach
              I'm kind of like a big deal... sort of like a superhero.

Comment

Was it McCoy that fumbled in the red zone or was it Tebow? It was McCoy who called a bad play and Tebow had to run the other way on 3rd down trying to make a play . Still can't fumble but a horrible play call

Was it McCoy that threw the interception on 4th and 2 or was it Tebow? It was last play of the game he suppos ego take a sack? He had no choice but to throw it up for grabs

Was it McCoy that was missing open receivers or was it Tebow? Open WR?? Did you watch the game or see or here Simms breaking down the covered WR several times??

Was it McCoy getting sacked after having a boat load of time to find a receiver or was it Tebow? See above same thing

Execution is a players' problem, not a coaching problem.--- same thing McCoy said nothing wrong with playcalling players got to execute.. Throws his players under bus
                I answered your Qs

Comment

I answered your Qs
                  I disagree with all of your answers with the possible exception of the 4th and 2 interception.

Ball was open underneath where Timmy threw the ball. It's possible that he didn't get open in time for Timmy to see him but if Timmy could have gotten it to him, they would have had a first down and hopefully Ball would have been able to get out of bounds.
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

The Broncos ran for 216 yards.

You're supposed to win games where you run for more than twice what the other team ran for, especially at home.

If Tebow could complete a pass to an open receiver, the Broncos would have won that game.

It's not the play calling. It's the execution. That's not a coaching problem. That's a players' problem.
                    I think you should change your signature under your name to "designated Tebow hater" instead of "Raider hater". lol
                    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                      Sorry to burst your bubble but he's probably gonna be the head coach of the Rams since Spags is fired.

You're bummed, I know.
                      So, they'll reward him for screwing up Bradford (he regressed this year) and having the lowest scoring offense in the league just after completely messing up the Bronco HC job? I don't see the logic.
                      SmilingJack

Comment

Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
                        I think you should change your signature under your name to "designated Tebow hater" instead of "Raider hater". lol
                        If you think I'm a Tebow hater then you haven't been paying attention.

I'm a Broncos fan, not a Tebowmaniac.

I root for the name on the front, not the name on the back.

I don't care who the quarterback is as long as the Broncos are winning.

Just because I don't believe in Tebow as a legitimate NFL quarterback it doesn't mean that I hate him. It also doesn't mean that I will never believe in him as a legitimate NFL quarterback. I'm just not yet sold on him.
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Does anyone even think they'll fire McCoy considering his past with Fox?

Comment

I answered your Qs
                            I disagree with all of your answers with the possible exception of the 4th and 2 interception.

Ball was open underneath where Timmy threw the ball. It's possible that he didn't get open in time for Timmy to see him but if Timmy could have gotten it to him, they would have had a first down and hopefully Ball would have been able to get out of bounds.
                            Just saw the replay. Ball was open late. I suppose I won't hold that one against Tebow.
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Anyone but McCoy

Comment

Hell no on Todd Hayley. Hell no. I hate that cry baby. I would love Dennison but he has a great situation going on in Houston. He will get a HC job eventually.

Comment

Working...
                                X