X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Teams that lose the last game of the season cannot be division champions or participate in the playoffs regardless of W/L records?
    I reckon it would be in this franchise's best interest if such rule would be enforced.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
    I know because you must have grown up a losing a lot where losing at everyday life is acceptable. "We deserved to be in the playoffs" lmbo, now that crap is funny. However it is your opinion, i wont follow behind you and chastise you for your opinion like you do every single person that has a different outlook about the team, game, or player.
    Which team in this division deserved it more please tell me. Cause you are wrong. No one deserved it more. And please keep the personal crap out of this like you keep trying to bring in.

We made the playoffs based off the playoff system. I dont think a three game losing streak to close a season is deserving of anything but a plane ticket home. But hey thats the way the system goes.
    Yep. And we were the most deserving team according to that system. Most wins and due to tie breakers.

Well the steelers will show us next week we dont belong there. Id be glad to eat my crow, like i openly come out and do whenever im wrong, but i dont think im wrong about this. There is no place in that playoff brackett for "our" beloved, but garbage denver broncos.
    I do agree we will probably get beat.

John, no need to keep replying we arent going to agree, so we can agree to disagree. U think we earned a playoff spot and I dont and we will leave it at that.
    We did earn it. Hence the playoff birth

Leave a comment:

• Captain_23
    replied
    Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    The Packers QB coach, I believe Tom Clements, would be the best choice for someone without experience, for someone with experience, Josh McDaniels would be best.

I would also have no problem with Steve Adazzio, lol, to be honest. Who cares if he's a college coach, get Tim a real QB coach and pair him with a coordinator that knows how to use Tim as well as anyone and you're going to get better results than someone trying to make him Matt Ryan.
    True!! Hell the boy lacked fire today. He probably tired of them not letting him throw the dag on ball.

Yeah he sucks at passing, but if they let him pass early he could probably get in a rhythm and if he still plays like a scrub at least it will keep the offense balance and 9 men more than 3 yards off the LOS.

Leave a comment:

• DarkHorse26
    replied
    Should have just hired Jim Harbaugh as head coach, and McCoy wouldnt even have been here in the first place. i wanted Harbaugh so bad, but of course everyone on these boards want to make you out to be an idiot, just for stating an opinion. John Fox too conservative for me. Smh i dont like it.
    Harbaugh was my first choice as well but unfortunately SF was all but a lock and he basically told Elway don't even ask for an interview.

Fox's ultra conservative call on the none FG has me really concerned. I didn't think he could get any more conservative but he proved me wrong with that one.

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    The Packers QB coach, I believe Tom Clements, would be the best choice for someone without experience, for someone with experience, Josh McDaniels would be best.

I would also have no problem with Steve Adazzio, lol, to be honest. Who cares if he's a college coach, get Tim a real QB coach and pair him with a coordinator that knows how to use Tim as well as anyone and you're going to get better results than someone trying to make him Matt Ryan.

Leave a comment:

• Captain_23
    replied
    Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Stop being silly. We got into the playoffs. Who gives a crap. I would have loved to win and we should have but we are in. Not great and I don't think we are going to the superbowl but in one season to go from 4-12 to 8-8 and we are on the up and up regardless of what you think. What you said was pretty laughable and I wasn't laughing at our team. I was laughing at you and what you were saying.

Oh stop it is football for gods sake. The analogies associated to death and football and being a man don't mean crap to me. There was a football game. We needed help to get into the playoffs. We deserved to be in the playoffs more than the other teams. Hence we are in.
    I know because you must have grown up a losing a lot where losing at everyday life is acceptable. "We deserved to be in the playoffs" lmbo, now that crap is funny. However it is your opinion, i wont follow behind you and chastise you for your opinion like you do every single person that has a different outlook about the team, game, or player.

We made the playoffs based off the playoff system. I dont think a three game losing streak to close a season is deserving of anything but a plane ticket home. But hey thats the way the system goes.

Well the steelers will show us next week we dont belong there. Id be glad to eat my crow, like i openly come out and do whenever im wrong, but i dont think im wrong about this. There is no place in that playoff brackett for "our" beloved, but garbage denver broncos.

John, no need to keep replying we arent going to agree, so we can agree to disagree. U think we earned a playoff spot and I dont and we will leave it at that.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    New Rule?

Teams that lose the last game of the season cannot be division champions or participate in the playoffs regardless of W/L records?

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Keep laughing because you fans happy about losing into the playoffs, wouldnt be happy and saying the same thing and displeased just as i am, had the chargers lost today. Damn shame, bunch of bronco fans going for the chargers to "help" us get in. Hell if we just take care our own business people wont have to be a fan of another team for a whole day. Now thats #pathetic.. i dont care what it is, im a die hard bronco for life and root for no team to help us. The hell with that. I rather not need or get any help.
    Stop being silly. We got into the playoffs. Who gives a crap. I would have loved to win and we should have but we are in. Not great and I don't think we are going to the superbowl but in one season to go from 4-12 to 8-8 and we are on the up and up regardless of what you think. What you said was pretty laughable and I wasn't laughing at our team. I was laughing at you and what you were saying.

Like the old saying goes "i rather die on my own two feet like a man, than to live on my knees." the broncos lived on their knees today needing, and hoping for help to get in the playoffs.
    Oh stop it is football for gods sake. The analogies associated to death and football and being a man don't mean crap to me. There was a football game. We needed help to get into the playoffs. We deserved to be in the playoffs more than the other teams. Hence we are in.

Leave a comment:

• Captain_23
    replied
    Oh good one.

What the hell does your 3 combat tours have to do with football and what we are talking about. Has zip to do with it. That is greatly appreciated by everyone but has jack you know what to do with this topic and your opinion on football.

I too think Mccoy should be replaced but if you think not one Bronco had more to do with the playoffs more than the Chargers then LOL at you buddy. And if you think Fox didn't coach this team to playoffs LOL at you.

#pathetic

Keep laughing because you fans happy about losing into the playoffs, wouldnt be happy and saying the same thing and displeased just as i am, had the chargers lost today. Damn shame, bunch of bronco fans going for the chargers to "help" us get in. Hell if we just take care our own business people wont have to be a fan of another team for a whole day. Now thats #pathetic.. i dont care what it is, im a die hard bronco for life and root for no team to help us. The hell with that. I rather not need or get any help.

Like the old saying goes "i rather die on my own two feet like a man, than to live on my knees." the broncos lived on their knees today needing, and hoping for help to get in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by Danger Danny View Post
    Some options:

Mike McCoy
    Norv Turner-I think he'll end up with the Jets
    Brian Schottenheimer-He's going to get fired because he passed too much, not Fox's styleTom Clements-He's gonna get a chance to interview as a head coachKyle Shanahan(if fired)-His offense is widely criticizedRick Dennison(we'd need to make him assistant head coach as well as he must be promoted), Houston DOES NOT have to let him interview anywhere or allow him to take another job UNLESS it's as a head coach. Being named an "assistant head coach" doesn't count in the NFL. Plus he was interviewed for HC here last year, would he really want to come for a latteral move? Never called plays.Steve Adazzio(Tebow's OC in college.)-Who? Urban Meyer was running that show
    Dan Mullen(Ditto.)-Ditto
    Tod Haley-Apparently had a major problem with other coaches
    Tony Sparano-Never been an OC, only a line coach and HC
    Jim Zorn-He's a QB guru for sure, but he's only ever been an OC...well he's never been an OC, but he's only ever called plays when he was head coach in Washington, his offense wasn't looked upon favourably.

My choice is Schottenheimer.
    My resposes are in bold. And for the record I do like Clements if he is available. If they do decide to make a change from McCoy, here are a few other names I think we should look at:

Kevin Gilbride- QB guru, if the Giants clean house
    Wade Wilson- Longtime NFL QB and coach, ready for a promotion?
    Brad Childress- Horrible head coach, but a pretty good OC.
    Bill Callahan- Jets OL coach, has turned down multiple extension offers, ran the Raiders offense under Gruden.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    John you can go- you no what yourself- aint nothing #pathetic about my three combat tours in five years now is it? What credentials you have to yo damn name that benefits someone else? I earned the right to voice my damn opinion. Especially about a football game. Hell john fox didnt coach nothing to no playoffs. the chargers got more to do with that playoff birth than any bronco in that locker room right now. Please dont reply back. I can debate with another fan on the topic of the team, but i wont go back in forth with a fan taking a personal shot over someone elses opinion. And yes, " we should have hired harbaugh" so there would be no mccoy.
    Oh good one.

What the hell does your 3 combat tours have to do with football and what we are talking about. Has zip to do with it. That is greatly appreciated by everyone but has jack you know what to do with this topic and your opinion on football.

I too think Mccoy should be replaced but if you think not one Bronco had more to do with the playoffs more than the Chargers then LOL at you buddy. And if you think Fox didn't coach this team to playoffs LOL at you.

#pathetic

Leave a comment:

• Captain_23
    replied
    Don't like a coach who turns around an awful team and coaches a team to the playoffs for the first time in like 6 seasons.

#pathetic
    John you can go- you no what yourself- aint nothing #pathetic about my three combat tours in five years now is it? What credentials you have to yo damn name that benefits someone else? I earned the right to voice my damn opinion. Especially about a football game. Hell john fox didnt coach nothing to no playoffs. the chargers got more to do with that playoff birth than any bronco in that locker room right now. Please dont reply back. I can debate with another fan on the topic of the team, but i wont go back in forth with a fan taking a personal shot over someone elses opinion. And yes, " we should have hired harbaugh" so there would be no mccoy.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Should have just hired Jim Harbaugh as head coach, and McCoy wouldnt even have been here in the first place. i wanted Harbaugh so bad, but of course everyone on these boards want to make you out to be an idiot, just for stating an opinion. John Fox too conservative for me. Smh i dont like it.
    Don't like a coach who turns around an awful team and coaches a team to the playoffs for the first time in like 6 seasons.

#pathetic

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac99 View Post
    Does anyone even think they'll fire McCoy considering his past with Fox?
    Nope, not at all, not a chance. They'll get a QB in here 1st before they fire McCoy. I still say a strong agrument can be made that McCoy sucks because Tebow sucks and they don't trust Tebow.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac99 View Post
    Does anyone even think they'll fire McCoy considering his past with Fox?
    Sadly, probably not.

And anyone but McCoy, i called out a lot of the plays today, it was pathetic.

Run up gut on 1st down is getting old.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X