No announcement yet.

Post game rants---Pittsburgh--Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at BDubz with a bunch of Steelers fans and kept yelling "Doesn't work in the NFL!!" every time TEBOW ran for a first down off of it.

Comment

• Im curious as to whats being said on the Steeler forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        They don't have a FB on the PS anymore. They have Omon, the RB there. Sylvester, the FB, got promoted a while back.

I just like Ingram for his history with Tebow, that could be invaluable when bringing someone up at this late time. I doubt that happens though with 4 TE already on the roster.
        Ok, I didn't know that. I saw Sylvester name on the roster on yahoo, but I thought they were wrong. You have a very good point. I just wonder where is he health wise.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
          Im curious as to whats being said on the Steeler forums.
          Probably " They got lucky, we were injured, whaa whaa whaa."

Comment

• Originally posted by RUkiddinMe View Post
            He needed to crack that guy in the end zone when he caught the TD. The receiver didn't have total control of the ball and a good hit could have rendered an incomplete pass.
            He should have, but these stupid ass defenseless receiver rules sucks!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Braylon Edwards for nothing?? :thumb:

Comment

• Get Vince Young as a backup?

draft WR Justin Blackmon

Comment

• Originally posted by RUkiddinMe View Post
                  He needed to crack that guy in the end zone when he caught the TD. The receiver didn't have total control of the ball and a good hit could have rendered an incomplete pass.
                  Yeah I'm sure he felt bad about that. He should have went threw him but let up.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Bad:

McGahee fumbling twice
                    Run defense
                    Stupid penalties
                    Offensive consistency (there was drastic improvement today, but we need more for next week)

Everything else was good.

Comment

• Originally posted by trl187 View Post
                      Braylon Edwards for nothing?? :thumb:
                      Sounds good, but i'm not comfortable with him like that. Now, he has come from a running offense in San Fran, so he may not be that bad.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IStoleYourName View Post
                        Get Vince Young as a backup?

draft WR Justin Blackmon
                        Blackmon will be a top 5 pick, and we will be picking 32nd soooo......

Comment

• I vote we call it Tebow 3:16

Comment

• But but it's a gimmick, college scheme at best ...
                            sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by BeardedWonder View Post
                              Dude theres a statue of tebow on their campus.. hes like a god lite to them

More threads than normal, although TT always gets his share. This has been a hard year for Gator football. Many people on the Gator forums have made remarks that Tim Tebow and the Broncos and their games have been the one thing to brighten up the season. Hernandez, Haden,Coop, Pounceys, Nelson, Murphy, as well as other ex-Gators are kept up with and their teams get game threads, but the Broncos have pretty much been adopted.
                              Last edited by Micanopy; 01-09-2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                                Come on guys and gals try not to be like the San Diego fans that whined when the fumble blown dead was against them and helped us.
                                It's not really whining this is professional football in the playoffs with a ton at stake and while we understand while there are humans officiating games there will always be errors they still have to eliminate ones that have the potential to be so critical. That's why we have the review process and the refs should error on the side of making a mistake where it can be corrected.

Obviously we don't know what would have happened it's quite possible the blown call yesterday on a very similar play cost Detroit the game. And it seems pretty logical that the Broncos would have likely not been in the same position where they very narrowly won today had they got the ball on Pitts 15 looking to make it a 3 score game.

In any other profession if such critical mistakes were being made they wouldn't have jobs any longer and they need to be held to the same standards its unacceptable for them to make such major errors so often.

Comment

Working...
                                X