No announcement yet.

Post game rants---Pittsburgh--Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• run a three WR slot with Dt Eddie Green on one side Willis on the other and screen to Eddie, could be dangerous ya know.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
      yes. But we still need that vet. Someone mentioned stokley. Not sure if he is even active.
      Edwards can block and catch! See what we do?

Comment

• how could you not tell carter was coming, he is a rookie, he played alot like a rookie, he played less like a rookie was in the right place at the right time Int. goody had a good int, tobad doom was offsides.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• I dont understand...

I am thrilled about the win...
          I am in no way complaining here..

I just dont understand..
          2 weeks in a row..
          Fox chooses to punt instead of kick the field goal on 4th
          from the opponents 38 yard line...
          at Mile High.?

Last week it ended up on the 20..
          this week it was better on the 4 or 5...
          but BOTH weeks..
          we could have made the field goal... (most likely)
          and kicked off.

Prater was booming them out the back of the end zone all day long...

I just dont understand.
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Thank the refs ...Champ's hit on Wallace and that fumble should've sealed it

Comment

• It's just what he does.

One day he'll learn, when we lose an important game because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
                I am thrilled about the win...
                I am in no way complaining here..

I just dont understand..
                2 weeks in a row..
                Fox chooses to punt instead of kick the field goal on 4th
                from the opponents 38 yard line...
                at Mile High.?

Last week it ended up on the 20..
                this week it was better on the 4 or 5...
                but BOTH weeks..
                we could have made the field goal... (most likely)
                and kicked off.

Prater was booming them out the back of the end zone all day long...

I just dont understand.
                That's Fox ball man. If we're winning he'd rather punt than kick a FG. Sometimes I think he'd rather punt than score a TD as long as we can put them inside the 20. Lol. He trusts in our D. I know we haven't had a coach who has for a long time. But it's just his style of football.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• I think we should try using Julius Thomas by splitting him out wide. He provides a matchup problem for the Patriots as he is too fast for LBs and too big for corners. He'll be fine blocking from a receiver position because that will mostly mean blocking defensive backs which he can more than handle.

And if you guys are complaining about drops...Braylon Edwards...

On one hand I really like TO, he's a really hardworker and one of the most complete receivers to ever play the game. But on the other hand he is such a diva and while recent years have shown that he can definitely not be a total a*s, I still think he might be a distraction to this team and a bad role model for the young receivers we have. But I mean that being said...his recent seasons might suggest that he won't be too bad and can be controlled, and the guy does lay it out on the field. I mean does anyone remember where he was basically the only reliable receiver Donovan could throw too and that was after he came back from injury/was still injured?
                  Last edited by Touch_30_Down; 01-09-2012, 12:40 AM.

Comment

• If he misses it, they have 30 yards until they're in good field goal range

If it's a good punt, they have 55 yards until they're in good field goal range.

Foxball - Sitting on the lead

It's his style of gameplay. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

• Originally posted by aberdien View Post
                      It's just what he does.

One day he'll learn, when we lose an important game because of it.
                      He won't learn. He already knows. He plays the field position game.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• For those hockey fans out there..
                        Foxball is the football equivalent to playing the trap.

I really wish he would take a few more risks...

Comment

• Is that it? Interesting...
                          Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• I don't really mind the call that much as long as he's consistent.

But we do have Prater who's probably the second biggest leg in the league after Janikowski.
                            Eating greedy

Comment

• The best thing is that he was for nothing at all. The way he played today in man to man I am hoping that he can really give us some much needed help against New England. They are going to spread us out like last time and like Greenbay did. Having him, Harris, Goodman and Champ is pretty good.

Hopefully in the future he can become our free safety. However I am starting to see Carter as that as well. Same with Moore and Bruton. Hopefully one of them emerges as a legit ball hawk at the free safety spot. On Carter hopefully he can become that in the box safety with great coverage as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by coolio2244242 View Post
                                I don't really mind the call that much as long as he's consistent.

But we do have Prater who's probably the second biggest leg in the league after Janikowski.
                                aye... I feel like when you have a weapon like that and while you are in the mile high air you should take those shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X