No announcement yet.

Post game rants---Pittsburgh--Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea he had a very good game. If he's going to make up for a poor season this would be the time.
    sigpic
    Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• He basically must have thought "I'm playing for my contract here", boy did he come up big, props to him.
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Both are improving. Good to see.

Comment

• defense came up huge at the end to prevent a game winning fg or td

pitt offense is good

Comment

• I think the biggest thing going forward is him trusting his speed after the catch. On top of that hopefully he wiill continue develop as a route runner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
              That bull rush where he just destroyed his man and killed Roethlisberger was a thing of beauty.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantas...sack-9-yd-loss

There's a video if anybody wants to watch it again.
              Yeah that was awesome! I'm so happy that Ayers is starting to play like we all know he can. Great Job Ayers! Way to step up in the playoffs.:thumb:
              sigpic

Comment

• I don't think he'll ever be at the level we expected him to be when we drafted him, but wow I was impressed. 3 of McDaniels picks coming up big today.
                DENVER STAND UP!!!

Comment

• Ayers will be key for next week.

We will need that bull rush and pressure from him.

Comment

• He went ham today

Comment

• No challenge on lateral?

What they said on TV made no sense as to why couldn't the Broncos challenge that the pass was a lateral and fumble?

If they ruled incomplete pass on the field sure the Broncos couldn't challenge that he fumbled it.

But if the refs saw it was a lateral on video it should have been Broncos ball no matter what they ruled with regards to a catch or fumble.

Did Fox not know it was a lateral?

That was at least 3 or maybe 7 points lost.

PS the non call on the Tebow facemask(s) also might have cost us the game how can they keep missing facemasks on Tebow?

Comment

• Refs are starting to make an habit out of the no called facemasks on Tebow, 4 in two weeks now.

Comment

• The refs blew the whistle and we could not get the ball because of that

Comment

• two missed face mask penalties! one disqualifies TD win

there was a missed face mask in the fourth quarter
                            as complained about by offensive lineman.
                            but in overtime, just before the score, the runner reaches
                            back and hooks onto the facemask. since he was not over
                            the line, there should have not been a score. there should have
                            at least been a 5 yard penalty from the location of the foul.
                            the game should not have ended where it did.

Comment

• awesome vid , cp to you my friend

Comment

• From my understanding, since the whistle blew once the ball hit the ground, it couldn't be challenged.

Similar to the Cutler fumble against san diego a few years back.

If the whistle wasnt blown, but then the call was incomplete, it could have been challenged.

Comment

Working...
                                X