No announcement yet.

Post game rants---Pittsburgh--Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched the game in full Broncos attire at my friends sports bar, HD projector style. 1 Broncos fan (me), 1 Tebow/ anyone who plays against the Squeelers and about 25 to 30 Squeelers' fans.

There was some friendly jawing back and forth until we got the big lead. Then every time I clapped or shouted for the team I'd hear a quite " just make them leave" from some patron. They got real quite real quick. Then when the game got close the friendly jawing came back. Then it just went dead silent, they were in shock when we got the TD to win in OT.

Yeah but, Squeelers fans are rude, ignorant and nasty people. I dig it, don't get me wrong football gives me that release to get the nasty out in a good way. It is football so...............

If you really want to sum up the experience of being in the lions den, I got one word to describe their reaction........

SHOCK
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• Originally posted by kcarr26 View Post
      i love when steeler fans use their "6 superbowls" to defend themselves.

They really are some of the most arrogant fans i've ever met.
      Its almost like Boston Celtic fans talking about Championships when peach baskets were being used........

I love it

Comment

• "Tebow is now the most famous white bronco since OJ's truck."

Just saw this and had to laugh!

Comment

• Racist against purple Broncos

sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Pretty funny lol

Comment

• We are the new "America's Team" in my opinion.

I bet if we were to make it to the Superbowl, and we were playing the Packers, the whole country (nay, the whole WORLD) will be cheering for the Broncos.
              Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
              sigpic

Comment

• 1994 - OJ Simpson Bronco

1999 - John Elway second SB win. <-- Last most famous White Bronco

JOKE FAIL
                sigpic

Comment

• You're welcome guys....I was also able to tape the overtime win against the Bears...

Broncos vs. Bears. field goal for the win....and it is..???

My nick on YouTube is pebblebeachgolfer, have some vids from this summers trainings camp there as well.

Comment

• I dont think its strange. I root for every West team with the exception of the Raidas. I always pick Rivers on my FF team. I guess maybe im not that into the rivarly liek others are.
                    PM me if interested in joining a Madden '12 for Xbox 360. Or visit us at xbgl720.com

Comment

• Double Dream Feet
                      ------------------------
                      Willis can cut some rug.

Last edited by Broncoboy6; 01-09-2012, 03:12 PM.
                      HE>i

Comment

• I had a Packer fan, 9er fan, and a Vikings fan all text/call me to invite themselves over in the second half to enjoy the win with me

Don't feel bad, feel better.

Comment

• That would be sweet but it would be just sweet to have denver make the superbowl. As far as you saying eli is a better Qb that his brother is a joke. you would think watching what happen to the colts this year without him would make you realized how good he really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            This is my 3rd helping. I had one with the additon of Von Miller (which I was against) & I had a helping when I thought we'd only win 5 games
                            After my third helping I thought my friends were suggesting squarrel. However, I was walking away so they may have meant something else. But then in High School I also missinterpreted things and thougt my nik name was "Lunch Money". So forgive me.

I have to leave now ... I have a cookbook to write. (Anyone want to help me?)
                            "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                              1994 - OJ Simpson Bronco

1999 - John Elway second SB win. <-- Last most famous White Bronco

JOKE FAIL
                              Maybe in CO, but nation-wide Tebow is more famous than Elway
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
                                I love Elway's enthusiasm. I'm so happy to see him like this again. It's almost like he's still playing...
                                Maybe he is
                                sigpic
                                Thank you Charger$

Comment

Working...
                                X