X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• take religion talk to the LR.
    sigpic

Comment

• i was freaking out jumping up and down screaming then texting all the steelers fans i know and laughing.

Comment

• Didn't work for me on TSN.CA, but this video is also on ESPN.com:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7440551

Comment

• Shout out to David Bruton

Filling in admirably for Brian Dawkins, My Adopted Bronco lead the team in tackles today, and kept us in the game numerous times. Thank You.
          2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
            Well being a Steelers and Tebow fan game was mixed emotions. But that hit, you can thank Roger for that. Normally he goes up high. He's one of my favorite players and I defend all his hits. But that one made me a lil sick.

However I have watched football since i was a child. I guess I don't understand the defense less receiver rule. He had just got the second foot down when he got hammered, He had no way of protecting himself. Am i missing the rule here or something. Lil help?
            its more of a head to head rule

the defenseless receiver is the most incompetent rule in the NFL

i dont get what they are supposed to do, let them catch the ball and take a few steps before tacking them, its sooooooo stupid
            sigpic
            -------

Comment

• Amazing game today.

HUGE props to DT. Coming back from a torn Achilles. Takes one hell of a work ethic and rehab to do what he did today.

Comment

• i understand the rules but i dun think this is about religion...it's just about the coincidence that's all

316 yards passing
                31.6 yards per completed attempted

Comment

• Originally posted by guambroncofan View Post
                  Like many other people on here I had my doubts about Tebow's passing abilities. Those doubts are officially gone and I'm sold on the kid. Not sure what will happen next week but I'm just glad the future looks bright as a Bronco fan once again!! GO BRONCOS!!!
                  Just be a Broncos Fan; That's all - It's ok to bench and cut players from your couch

Most don't get mad because others don't like players or Coaches - We get pissed because they talk bad about the Team they so call LOVE
                  We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

• The "Total QBr" is horse bleep.

It is, and has all ways been a subjective measurement system where they decide how many points were added by the quarter back each play.

That is so incredibly subjective that I will never give that stupid metric any validity at all.

Comment

• I jumped on my coffee table, screaming my lungs out. Said table collapsed and I fell on my butt!!

Needless to say, my voice is gone, like most.
                      2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Tebronco View Post
                        said Tebow gets 95.6 QBR (or whatever their new rating system is) and calls it the best playoff QBR since they started it. But I did only catch the tail end of that feed as it was scrolling off the screen (I was too busy reading other posts here to be paying close attention).
                        Had to be pretty high. It felt like he was money almost every time they called upon him, run or pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by justlooking View Post
                          i understand the rules but i dun think this is about religion...it's just about the coincidence that's all

316 yards passing
                          31.6 yards per completed attempted
                          John 3:16 is NOT about religion? okay.......
                          sigpic

Comment

• Tebow + Thomas = the lithograph they gave me for renewing my season tix early... who knew?

Comment

• Hi Haters!
                              2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

Comment

• Did we just join the "elite teams"?

We are part of the NFL s "Elite 8" in playoffs...

Are we now an elite team? We just took down the NFLs best defense.

What does this all mean for us?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                                Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                                Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                                Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                                I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X