Post game rants---Pittsburgh--Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
    I'm a very hard critic of Tebows, but he's playing very well right now. Good Job #15.
    You are the first person that I've seen that was a hard critic of Tebow to give him some credit! =]

Comment

Is he really, this is not the Tebow we saw this season, I like this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Coach9 View Post
        Harrison is a flat out scumbag. I remember in the preseason after picking off Orton. Instead of trying to run it back for a score, he goes low trying to earhole Orton who's diving at his ankles. Thug life baby.
        DONT WORRY IT WAS CLEAN GUYS. THOUSANDS of dollars in fines for a reason but hey its clean.

Comment

Unleash! Its about time lol.

Comment

im scared crapless... the steelers are such a dangerous comeback team. we have to really dial up the intensity this 2nd half and smash them in the mouth.

Comment

Tebow=Kracken

Comment

Originally posted by HASHxBROWNS View Post
                You are the first person that I've seen that was a hard critic of Tebow to give him some credit! =]
                I'm hard but fair. I have obsolutely no problem giving credit where credit is due.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
                  Duh.... Perhaps McCoy tuned into the DBMB?

You have a guy with wheels, why would they ask him to be stationary???

Question is, why has it taken so long?
                  lol i know right. everyone knows he can actually throw on the run

Comment

I'm a huge critic.....I don't think one game changes my view of him but I'm loving this game! Where was this the last ten weeks

Comment

Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
                      DONT WORRY IT WAS CLEAN GUYS. THOUSANDS of dollars in fines for a reason but hey its clean.
                      Which Bears receiver was it that got fined for wearing orange shoes? HE WAS FINED FOR A REASON THOUGH GUYS IT'S OK

Comment

lol the shoes! dont come here with shoes!

Comment

Haha. Goodell is just an idiot quite honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by kona bronco View Post
                            I'm a huge critic.....I don't think one game changes my view of him but I'm loving this game! Where was this the last ten weeks
                            I'm with you. One game isn't going to change my view neither. But I do like what i'm seeing right now.
                            sigpic

Comment

It was a clean hit....But he was going after his knee...maybe to make a point to the League...The worse thing about it is his total lack of respect towards other players

As for Carter's hit the WR ran a good 4 yards before he was creamed....the rules of protection doesn't apply
                              Last edited by DrewB; 01-08-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

i just hope we dont revert to the conservative play calling. we have to continue to be agressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X