Post game rants---Pittsburgh--Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
    Nope im taking mine like a Sapper. I said he was playing like a scrub the past few weeks too.

Cory, let me get the left wing.
    Hope you saw my thread my man, I gave it up for Bailey, because he played extremely lights out today the entire defense did. It was good to have a conversation with ya after we started to duke it out a little lol.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
    sigpic

Comment

• I don't think the Steelers O is "sub par". I would have liked to seen our D close it out too but you don't get to 3 superbowls and win 2 of them without making plays and fighting til the end. Bottom line is we won the game and beat a great team in doing so.

Comment

• I actually like our match up with NE a little better than Pitt as well.

We showed we can gash them on the ground, and if we don't implode it's a completely different game.

Their interior DL are big tubs of goo, and if we keep running it down their throat and make it a competitive game. I'd look for us to really control the tempo/game midway through the 3rd on.

Of course, our O probably gave them a few other things to think about but I'd expect the same D as the first game as someone else suggested.

As for our D, I think our pressure got a little better (especially up the middle, which is key vs Brady), our young safeties did some SERIOUS growing up today, and our coverage seemed a lot tighter than it has lately.

I expect an extremely competitive game come Sunday. Of course, favoring the Broncos
        Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

• Decker is really a tight end playing wide receiver. Good blocker but Royal is obviously a bigger threat.

Comment

• it's the playoffs, there's really no such thing as a lead until the clock reads 0:00

Comment

• awesome!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

• Ayers was not comfortable playing linebacker,,, He has really stepped up his game this year...
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
                  Not to mention the obvious lateral we would've had if it weren't for the whistle!
                  Psst, do believe that was the first thing listed, the fumble they called incomplete.

Comment

• That's obviously Thomas. There's a reason why he was drafted in the first round when he barely had any media coverage to him because of the hype of other receivers.

His only problem is his ability to stay healthy.

Comment

• The refs helped the Steelers a lot more than our defense did.

The whistle-no-fumble
                      Three facemasks I remember that weren't called
                      Dumervil getting held repeatedly

Not to say that there isn't room for improvement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
                        This defense should be able to hold a double digit lead against a sub par offense like the Steelers. Don't get me wrong, we played well on defense over all but the defense let them right back in the game and made it a lot closer than it should have or needed to be. Just hoping that in the future we can play a complete game on all sides of the ball instead of one side carrying the other every game.
                        Keep being concerned then.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                          Is this a serious question .. Thomas since day 1 no questions
                          Yes this is a serious question. I remember after we drafted Decker, many on this board said that Decker was going to be the better WR.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post
                            Psst, do believe that was the first thing listed, the fumble they called incomplete.
                            Ahh gotcha. Sorry I've had a few too many drinks
                            sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
                              Wow. How did he still have any energy? lol He sure is an impressive character!

I loved how Fox asked the team to give thanks to the fans before going to the locker room. This guy has brought respect back to this great and proud organization.
                              Long Time Gator fan, first time poster (though I've been stalking the forums since last year when Tebow was Drafted).

Tebow did this after EVERY game back at the Swamp. The guy just knows how to win the crowd. Glad to see he keeps up the tradition!

Comment

• We caught a break early on when McGahee fumbled, I believe JD recovered.

BUT, yes there were a lot of bounces that didn't seem to go our way. It'll turn though
                                Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

Working...
                                X