No announcement yet.

Post game rants---Pittsburgh--Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His TD catch was amazing. How the ball snuck through there I don't know. He was well covered.

Comment

• Yup!!!

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

Comment

• Celebrating all week long

Comment

• Originally posted by griff75 View Post
          Carter played a pretty good game and made some open field tackles. He is getting better but he is still a rookie and didn't have the benefit of an offseason.

But Bruton had been playing really well. He is always around the ball and seldom is out of position or blowing coverage. I'm glad we kept him instead of the other guy that was drafted in same year. Hopefully Moore steps up but these guys been doing okay under the circumstances.
          Carter stepped up and made a couple big plays. I'm looking forward to seeing him develop more next season..hope next season doesn't come for at least a month or so
          sigpic

Comment

• Brit Davis or Eron Riley. Or Greg Orton

Comment

• I'm with you. This game was awesome! I'm still pumped about it.

Comment

• I am stuck in the tebowing position.
                sigpic
                "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoneblock249 View Post
                  Do we bring in a guy like a T.O.
                  No, no, no, no and no.

This team has chemistry and doesn't need that kind of cancer.

I'm not against bringing someone in, but you have to be choosy.

Comment

• his screen was great 2. 2 bad willis got called for ghold

Comment

• Bring in someone that can go three weeks without seeing a pass thrown his way and be okay with it.

TO isn't that guy.

Comment

• My voice is gone..my dog is traumatized and Im to excited to sleep so work tomorrow is gonna be tough

but Im to happy to care

Comment

• lol i just took my wife out to a 150 dollar meal does that count lol
                          GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• I find myself smiling randomly while thinking about this victory. Great team, great heart, great win.

I'm off to grab another beer myself.
                            sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

• I like all our guys

Eddie is speed
                              Decker is the great #2
                              DT is a real number one
                              And Willis is a very talented #4 WR

If they can eliminate the drops problem and get timing down with Tebow i dont feel we need anyone else

Comment

• Look at it this way guys, if that was Miller, Williams, Mays etc we would have a different feeling about it.

These guys play a vicious violet contact sport and hits like that happen. It was a pretty clean hit. Now do I wish it hadn't happened? of course I would have rather him get the catch and keep on playing but hits like that happen.

On the flip side, it was after that play the Broncos started playing with some fire like they wanted revenge.

Comment

Working...
                                X