Post game rants---Pittsburgh--Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game rants---Pittsburgh--Playoffs

Alright, the Steelers always get the good calls from the referees, especially in the playoffs. We have been getting shafted by officiating the past few games, so I'm ready for some horrible calls. We will win anyways!!!!

Anyways, instead of making a thread for every horrific call, just bump this one all game.

GO BRONCOS!!
    No. I like my vinyl collection
    66.67%
    Yes. Why own a record when you can download the mp3
    33.33%

Deal.... HaHa
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
      Alright, the Steelers always get the good calls from the referees, especially in the playoffs. We have been getting shafted by officiating the past few games, so I'm ready for some horrible calls. We will win anyways!!!!

Anyways, instead of making a thread for every horrific call, just bump this one all game.

GO BRONCOS!!
      I like your game preparation!!! I hope our OC has done the same!

Comment

Aren't the mods just going to move it to the official game day thread, where it belongs anyways.

Comment

Lol.

This might be the most promising thread I've seen all season.

Comment

Deal ) we all know we get shafted. I remember one game we had like 14 flags for over 10 100 yards. The other team had 1 flag for 10 yards yes it was years ago.nut how can there be that big of a gap.

Comment

Originally posted by IStoleYourName View Post
              Aren't the mods just going to move it to the official game day thread, where it belongs anyways.
              I figured this thread would actually lighten the mods work load. Not as many threads to merge... Maybe not. Either way it's all good, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Looks like this will have more posts than the gameday thread then!
                Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

linebackers the reason our run defense sucks

The d-line just pushing the steelers o-line back and the linebackers just will not maintain gap integrity, joe mays just keeps running himself out the plays. Its getting annoying because the have been doing this the last four weeks.

Comment

MLB needs a huge upgrade, I like joe mays intensity but he hasn't been playing smart.
                    sigpic
                    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

I knew this thread would come in handy....

What a load of crap...

Comment

Coaches need emphases of gap integrity

Comment

Royal

I've said it before, but why isn't Royal the 1st or 2nd WR?

He did awesome when Cutler was throwing bullets to him, and as you can see that catch for a TD was about as difficult as it gets.

Maybe it was a good thing that Decker got hurt. (no harm wished on Decker)
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

I assume ur talking about Decker

If thats the case you should learn football rules
                            sigpic
                            -------

Comment

Cause he's terribly inconsistent and short and small and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X