Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're 12-3 All-Time at Home in Playoffs

That's gotta mean somethin right?

I'm excited for this weekend ...been so long since a playoff game ...and I'd LOVE some revenge on the Steelers for 05 when they stole our SB ...and hey, we're due for a good game

I dunno, call me crazy...

But today, I don't know why, but I just have this feeling.

We COULD win this game. It's entirely possible. We won 6 in a row under fortunate circumstances, with all of their injuries and players out....

you just never know.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post

I'm excited for this weekend ...been so long since a playoff game ...and I'd LOVE some revenge on the Steelers for 05 when they stole our SB ...and hey, we're due for a good game
      I'm stoked as well and I think we have a huge game. I absolutely hate the media though. They are giving Pittsburgh every excuse if they happen to lose. Now they're saying Pouncey is out and big Ben is only 60%. It just seems like even if we win in convincing fashion they still will say it was a fluke and we are lucky. Oh well I'm still going to enjoy the game regardless
      sigpic

Comment

Hello,

A win is a win, that is all that matters. I am just stoked for a playoff game at Mile High. Its payback time.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

We COULD win this game. It's entirely possible. We won 6 in a row under fortunate circumstances, with all of their injuries and players out....

you just never know.
          Holy cow, Cory is being optimistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS There was just a little bit of sarcasm there and I'm just messin with ya.

Comment

thats a crazy stat that i would NOT like to see go to 12and4..

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

you just never know.
              Your a hater, what is with this positive talk, just playing.

We certainly can win, but we probably need to force a turnover or two. It can be done, but will be tough as hell.

Comment

Man that's pretty good. What's weird is that I have been to all 3 losses.

Comment

we got this.

Comment

Things are aligning to give he broncos a real shot. Our offense needs to step up and or defense has to get way more pressure hen the last few weeks.
                    sigpic
                    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      Man that's pretty good. What's weird is that I have been to all 3 losses.
                      Lol that sucks....especially 05...if Champ made that pick on the first drive I think that game would've went the opposite way

Comment

I don't think it means any more than the fact that Tom Brady was 1-6 against the Broncos going into this year's game.

But I'm still optimistic!

Comment

Originally posted by catsigater View Post
                          I don't think it means any more than the fact that Tom Brady was 1-6 against the Broncos going into this year's game.

But I'm still optimistic!
                          That should've meant something we should've won but Allen had a disgusting (his worst) gameplan I've ever seen him run and 3 huge consecutive fumbles

Comment

That should've meant something we should've won but McCoy had a disgusting (his worst) gameplan I've ever seen him run and 3 huge consecutive fumbles
                            I agree, tebow looked good passing that game but of course that scares McCoy
                            sigpic
                            "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by MHS View Post
                              I agree, tebow looked good passing that game but of course that scares McCoy
                              Oh my goodness lol I messed up, I meant Allen ...our O was good that game (aside from the TO's) our D was disgusting

Comment

Working...
                              X