Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Portis or Priest Holmes

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
    look in the mirror...
    Ooh, Good one! I quit!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Portis or Priest Holmes

Originally posted by Nixhex78
      Wow, I can't argue with logic like that! You really are a Bronco Fan!
      right! what morons, I put KU b-ball fans and Denver Bronco fans in the same category: Dumb and Dumber

sure Priest is overrated, he only led the nfl in rushing in 2001 and was NFL's offensive player of the year in 2002.

but he doesn't have customized championship belts made for one stupid game.

broncos have fun watching playoffs in the snowy mountains...

you don't go 11-2 on luck...fuc off

Comment

Even though I voted like a homer (), I gotta say that the results pretty much look right to me based on player merits.

Comment

You know, I can't understand why they start Pro Bowl voting before the season is even to the halfway point and then end the voting with three games to go. Voting after 6 or 7 games doesn't give an accurate feel for the season and players can get left out who deserve to go.

Contrary to many of my fellow Broncos fans, I think Priest Holmes is a great back. Just because a lot of his yards come through the air doesn't mean he isn't a great running back.

I can see Tony G. being a Pro Bowler but Shannon Sharpe better be there, too.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

The only two Broncos I voted for were Portis and Sharpe. Portis obviously deserves to be in, and I voted for Sharpe because it could be his last season. I didn't vote for Plummer only because he was hurt and wasn't able to put on a Pro Bowl type of season. If he had been there all year, then he might have received some consideration.
            Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by KC03
              Really?

"overrated" is a bold statement just because you beat the Chiefs once. Or twice according to Bronco fans.

You would say the same thing about NE if you would have won that game....please.

How come the Broncos coudlnt beat the Bears at home?
              How did the Broncos blow that game to NE?

just curious...
              How come the Chiefs could not beat the Bengals on the road. Hint: No run defense.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

how about everybody shut up
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Lava has a point, its better to ignore KC03 he obviously has moronic blood flowing through his veins.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I am a Bronco fan, however

Priest is a good solid back, he runs hard, catches well, and is dangerous in open space. But you could put anyone behind that offensive line and they would put up Pro Bowl numbers.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Portis or Priest Holmes

Originally posted by KC03
                      right! what morons, I put KU b-ball fans and Denver Bronco fans in the same category: Dumb and Dumber

sure Priest is overrated, he only led the nfl in rushing in 2001 and was NFL's offensive player of the year in 2002.

but he doesn't have customized championship belts made for one stupid game.

broncos have fun watching playoffs in the snowy mountains...

you don't go 11-2 on luck...fuc off
                      The last two words of your post shows your maturity.

Of course Priest Holmes will go to the pro-bowl. He has the numbers and he is running behind a terrific offensive line.

Clinton has done well. He still needs to keep proving himself. That said I would not want anyone else in Denver including Priest Holmes.

Tony and Shannon should make the Pro-Bowl.

Green will not get the nod I don't think, because of Peyton's earlier performance on Monday Night bringing his team back and even though Green got a lot of yards in Denver he could not win the game and that will be counted against him. Steve McNair I think will also win out over Green. Jon Kitna will also get some consideration for the comeback that Cinci has had.

That said it could be that KC could very well put more pro-bowlers in the game then any other team because their record is impressive no matter who they have played. What it really comes down to is how well they do in the playoffs...
                      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                      X