I Hope We Meet In The Playoff's ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hope We Meet In The Playoff's ?

I hope the CHIEFS and BRONCOS meet again in the playoff's you guys did good against the CHIEFS dec 7th, thats what would make a great playoff game, i cant think of any other football team that would give the CHIEFS a better challenge, infact more people would watch that game than any other so i say this (yes this is a CHIEFS fan saying this) Broncos win your remaning games so we can meet again in the playoff's...........CHIEFS-4-LIFE

That would be an exciting game. If it happens, I(IMO) might even find it more interesting than the Super Bowl.

Comment

Re: I Hope We Meet In The Playoff's ?

Originally posted by REDMUDSLIDE
      I hope the CHIEFS and BRONCOS meet again in the playoff's you guys did good against the CHIEFS dec 7th, thats what would make a great playoff game, i cant think of any other football team that would give the CHIEFS a better challenge, infact more people would watch that game than any other so i say this (yes this is a CHIEFS fan saying this) Broncos win your remaning games so we can meet again in the playoff's...........CHIEFS-4-LIFE
      Not sure about that. We dominated the Chiefs and have nothing more to prove our superiority. Are you guys not tired of losing? Broncos may not find this matchup challenging enough
      Last edited by rush_limbaughII; 12-12-2003, 03:22 PM.

Comment

still one game each

each team has won a game each, a 3rd game would be the decision....CHIEFS-4-LIFE

Comment

I think it would be great to play KC in the playoffs. We could use the easy victory so we could rest up for the next game.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist...)
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

if you come to baltimore first you won't have to worry about the chiefs! 5 in a row!

Comment

Originally posted by raylewis52
              if you come to baltimore first you won't have to worry about the chiefs! 5 in a row!
              Blah blah blah. Still offering your opinions where they're not wanted, I see. You're boring but at least you're consistent. :p
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

The only way Baltimore will beat Denver in the playoffs is if Ray Ray murders Plummer and Portis.

Eh..is that comment inapproriate? I'll edit it if it is, but you have to understand my extreme hatred for the Ravens, and their loud-mouthed defense.
                Last edited by SeaOfBlack0304; 12-12-2003, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raylewis52

Suck ass buddy, heres hopeing to seeing you in the Playoffs, nothing but, kicking the ravens ass in the playoffs is the ultimate sweetness for me! Ravens suck!

Comment

I hope we do meet the Chiefs in the playoffs it would be a good game. As far as the Ravens are concerned, they have good defense and Wright has been playing well for them at qb but he's not a good enough qb to get the Ravens to the SB or for that matter very far in the playoffs.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I'll worry about who we play, if we get there, and I'm hoping we do. Been too long. I think if Denver can play solid like they did last week and not lose any more players, the next three weeks can tell how much damage we can do in the playoffs providing we win.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaOfBlack0304
                        The only way Baltimore will beat Denver in the playoffs is if Ray Ray murders Plummer and Portis.

Eh..is that comment inapproriate? I'll edit it if it is, but you have to understand my extreme hatred for the Ravens, and their loud-mouthed defense.
                        i wouldn't say that. but i have a lot of respect for Ray Lewis for the way he plays the game:o

Comment

It would be a good game, but we both know the outcome.... Dante getting lit up by Wilson coming across the middle, and can anyone say "Portis with six td's..."? I know I can.... It would be great....

Comment

hahaha.i can not only say it, but im watching it right now. who better to get them against than the team that bragged like hell after a LUCKY game against us? its even sweeter to make records against teams that think theyre better than us...

who holds the current record for most rushing td's and yards in a single game?
                            Broncos suck!!Hahahahahahahaha. thats the funniest thing i ever heard... broncos suck.... hahahaha must be a team that cant get over their loss to us...

Comment

Re: I Hope We Meet In The Playoff's ?

Originally posted by REDMUDSLIDE
                              i agree with u, but don't act as if yall will be easy 4 ya'll 2 make it through. we will try, but i hope the both of us make it through so we can meet again. i will love that
                              I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Working...
                              X