No announcement yet.

How Demaryius Thomas beat the odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow im glad he has a hood person with Tim there now i know why Tim has mentored him in a few games. Keep your head up man

Comment

Originally posted by Aheroawakend View Post
      Wow im glad he has a hood person with Tim there now i know why Tim has mentored him in a few games. Keep your head up man
      You don't see too many success stories like this of a kid getting out of a bad childhood and making the best of it. Got a good education, found football, battled through mental fatigue with these injuries and it's all paying off. Really proud of the guy.

Comment

I love stories like this and I'm glad he's ours.

Thanks for posting it.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Disnt mean hood ment good )

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            I love stories like this and I'm glad he's ours.

Thanks for posting it.
            Stories about our players like this always makes it just so much better to root for them. I'm glad we have some good, quality guys with character on our roster. Makes me love the team even more.

Comment

Read this on NFL.com and thought it was a really good piece.
              We've got some great guys playing for us right now.

sigpic
              - ★ -
              2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
                Read this on NFL.com and thought it was a really good piece.
                We've got some great guys playing for us right now.

Sorry for the repeat, I deleted the 2nd post. I thought I checked, no worries.
                On Tebow: After a dismal 1-4 start to this season. "I've never seen a human who can will himself to win like that"
                Von Miller 11.27.2011

“Tebow is a special kind of a player; I’ve never seen a player like him in my whole career”
                Champ Bailey said on “NFL Total Access”

"As a math guy, I would say that Tebow has a high trajectory by linear extrapolation, don't you think?"

Comment

Originally posted by mdkTebow View Post
                  Sorry for the repeat, I deleted the 2nd post. I thought I checked, no worries.
                  It happens so often it's not a big deal haha. Great story though. One of the few NFL stories that I can actually respect. Some of those writers, man...

Comment

I hope we hear "Tebow to Thomas for the touchdown!" for many years to come!

Comment

Working...
                    X