Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pats seem to be butt hurt over Tebow love

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...an-be-too-much

I mean - really is this what you want to be worrying about during divisional week? I hope the Pats lose focus because Tebow gets more glory lol

I'm picking the Broncos to win this week
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

And so, Ike Taylor was christened a hater..

Comment

sigpic
        - ★ -
        2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
          Reading the article it doesn't look like Taylor meant it in a negative light. I think he was more or less paying Tebow a compliment on his incredible physique. He's built like a RB, and can certainly run like one against NFL defenses. It makes him one of the most dangerous players in the NFL.
          This is how I took it as well.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Why is Joe Flacco all PMS'y this year too? I hate crybabies
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              The Pats seem to be butt hurt over Tebow love

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...an-be-too-much

I mean - really is this what you want to be worrying about during divisional week? I hope the Pats lose focus because Tebow gets more glory lol

I'm picking the Broncos to win this week

I'm not worried about anything I thought it was interesting that the one guy that got torched couldn't bring himself to say " he's a QB built like a running back" . I don't agree it was a compliment and just found it interesting to post

Comment

Doesn't matter, I don't get offended by it. Just create a new position to define Timmy. Quarterbeast.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaKyc...eature=related this matters!

Comment

Ike Taylor is just mad because he is a corner that can't cover
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                    Do Vick, Young, Cunningham catch passes regularly?

C'mon man.....you are reaching....a lot.
                    Then what would you conside Vick, Young, Newton, Cunningham???

Im just curious since Michael Vick is the all time leader in rushing yards for a QB with 1000+ yards. Those kinda sound like RB numbers to me.

Whats so wrong with calling Tebow a QB that can run? Sure he may run like a RB at times but so does Cam Newton and he is considered a QB. Why is it only a Tebow thing? Jealousy? Popularity?

Im not even a Tebow lover at all, I just dont understand the hate the guy receives from other NFL players after they lose to the Broncos!

sigpic

Comment

I see nothing wrong with the statement. I myself, beleive TT is built like a fullback, with the same talents, yet, on occasion, throw it when necessary. Once TT gets a full off season with a qualified QB coach, look out world.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                        I see nothing wrong with the statement. I myself, beleive TT is built like a fullback, with the same talents, yet, on occasion, throw it when necessary. Once TT gets a full off season with a qualified QB coach, look out world.
                        Ike knows what he was saying , he could have said he is a QB built like an RB , he couldn't bring himself to say it.

Comment

Agreed. Ike's complimenting Tebow not insulting him. I guess some fans are so sensitive to Tebow's criticism as a passer, that they can't tell the difference.

A running back who can throw? That's awesome. Sounds a lot more potent than a quarterback who can run.

And it is a more accurate assessment. There's a difference between how Vick and Rodgers scramble and run and how Tebow does it. When Tebow runs, he can bruise you. This guy can break tackles much like Newton can, but he's shorter, bulkier, and center of gravity is lower. He's more elusive than a guy like Cam Newton who can be easily spotted and also get hurt cause he's just so big and falls so hard. Cam's legs are a target when he runs and keeps his body straight. Tebow's not so much as he bends down and lowers his shoulder when tackling or gets tackled.

So yeah, take that as a compliment. And what's with the hate on running backs now?

Comment

Don't see nothing wrong with what he said.

Comment

Running back who can throw the ball

Quarterback who can run the ball

There isn't enough of a difference to make anyone of even mild importance to care. No one should care, specifically because the Steelers lost, so their opinion on anything is pretty moot.

I'm disappointed in you MK. Quit making mountains out of mole hills.

Comment

Not really a negative comment. Especially compared to Urlacher's classless comment.
                                My 53-million project

Comment

Working...
                                X