Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game rants---New England--Playoffs

it's 8 degrees! look at all the Patriots wearing sleeves bundled up

bad bad move.. oh my god I can't believe this, get over your pride WEAR SOME SLEEVES!

argh

They not scared... If you don't think about it you won't be cold thats how I always was when I played
    Follow me on Twitter
    @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

It's not 8 degrees. It's 23. It only feels like 8. But you will notice a wise QB dressed for the weather.

Comment

They are from Denver for cryin out loud.
        Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

10 years down the line we'll all be saying "If only they had worn sleeves in the pregame..."
          2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

I've played in below 0 games before. Once you start playing it doesn't matter.

sigpic

Comment

Because they are men......who have jackets and heaters on the sidelines when they are not playing
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
                They not scared... If you don't think about it you won't be cold thats how I always was when I played
                i know, and that's pride

stupid dumb pride

it's cold!

gah i hate this psycho mumbo junk

that's my first reaction too, i UNDERSTAND all of that, im being a realist here, damnit

Comment

Ehh you'd be shocked how nice it can feel when you're playing ...plus they have blankets on the bench

Comment

when I was eight I played in the Colorado youth league playoffs in 10 degree weather (before wind chill). My dad was the coach, and made me go sleeveless, and I've been going hard ever since.

When you're playing, sleeves hardly matter.
                    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Willis returning kicks?

Why? Seriously, why?
                      A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

I was going to make the same thread..

First Crosby, then Willis..

Why do they choose the worst return men?..

Why can't Royal return all kicks?..it's by far his greatest attribute as a player..

Comment

Royal sucks as a receiver, why not let him do SOMETHING? Lol
                          A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Post game rants---New England--Playoffs

He's having an atrocious game, so far, 2 key missed tackles..

Let's hope this thread is a reverse jinx and he plays better..

Safety is the biggest need on this roster IMO..

Comment

David bruton wouldn't be able to tackle my grandpa in a wheel chair!!

Seriously for a guy that is a "special teamer" that works specifically on "open field tackling"... You've got to be kidding me. That's 3 missed tackles turned into big plays thanks to bruton. Rahim may get ran over but atleast he makes contact.

Comment

Working...
                              X