Post game rants---New England--Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people can't get enough.

Guy plays hurt, finds out the next day (wasn't like he busted a hammy and knew it instantly), and people on this board still burn him for 'not taking himself out of the game'.

Yet when someone says 'Did you see Cutler last year in the NFCCG?' and the response isn't about the point of the injury but goes directly to finding any fault about Tebow because you don't like him as the QB here, how Cutler is so much better. That's not what the thread is remotely about.

My other favorite is 'If Tebow was injured and something really bad happened on the field, all you Tebow fans would have blamed the coaches.' Man, think Tebow fans are homers? You are just as jaded hanging on the other side.

I swear, some fans on here could be mistaken for Raider fans. I thought it was about the Denver Broncos? So guess what, he's our QB. You want or root for him to fail? Guess you want the Broncos to fail, no?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Gotta love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by it'sjustagame View Post
      You are correct sir. Cutlers team actually played in the NFC championship game last year. He also can throw a football like the rest of the big boys around the league. Dont ever question Cutlers toughness he got up from everysack the Mike Matrz system provided for him. Cutler might be arrogant and rude ill give ya that, but Timmy aint even on the same planet as him as a NFL QB.
      Tebow won a play-off game in only his second NFL season, it took Cutler 5. Tebow not only won a play-off game, but he did it against the #1 defense in the league, a 12-4 team. Cutler beat the Seattle Seahawks, and 8-8 team, who shouldnt have been there in the first place. Cutler's NFC championship year had very little to do with his mediocre year, and much more to do with the Bears dominant defense.

Throw stats out, because they really only have meaning in fantasy football, and I'd say Tim is further along than Jay was in his 2nd year, and they've both accomplished the same amount, difference is, Timmy's done it in 2 years, its taken Jay 5+.

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyAdam View Post
        Some people can't get enough.

Guy plays hurt, finds out the next day (wasn't like he busted a hammy and knew it instantly), and people on this board still burn him for 'not taking himself out of the game'.

Yet when someone says 'Did you see Cutler last year in the NFCCG?' and the response isn't about the point of the injury but goes directly to finding any fault about Tebow because you don't like him as the QB here, how Cutler is so much better. That's not what the thread is remotely about.

My other favorite is 'If Tebow was injured and something really bad happened on the field, all you Tebow fans would have blamed the coaches.' Man, think Tebow fans are homers? You are just as jaded hanging on the other side.

I swear, some fans on here could be mistaken for Raider fans. I thought it was about the Denver Broncos? So guess what, he's our QB. You want or root for him to fail? Guess you want the Broncos to fail, no?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Gotta love it.
        Sadly the Raiders fans like Tebow more than some of the people on these boards. I really don't believe most or even a large portion dislike Tebow being QB. It's a small loud group of people. This hatred is about much more than football for most, and not just about religion either. It goes deeper than that. The haters will never admit to it, and quite frankly who cares what they think. To their dismay, Tebow will be the starter next year, just wait and see.

The fans that support Tebow and the Broncos will eventually get used to what the haters are saying, and will learn to tune it out. It'll just take some time.
        "This guy here is 250 pounds of concrete cyanide, man. And he can throw. He throws well enough at any level to play quarterback."

Jon Gruden on Tim Tebow

Comment

• Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post
          Was he invited? I must have missed that.
          Then you missed it , what can I say.

Brady and Rapelisberger will not play, Tebow would have gone in with Dalton and Rivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
            Then you missed it , what can I say.

Brady and Rapelisberger will not play, Tebow would have gone in with Dalton and Rivers.
            Big Ben has already confirmed he's going. Tebow can't go anyway, he's all banged up. Dawkins probably also isn't going.

Comment

• No matter how I assess this guy, I always end up thinking positive things about the way he conducts himslef. It takes a ton of guts to stay true to the image we have of him.....but then again, I may be wrong.....because that's not as much image as reality.

Have a great offseason Tim!

Comment

Working...
              X