Say something to the team after season what would it be? No negative stuff please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Broncoyearound
    Football Immortal
    • Jun 2009

Say something to the team after season what would it be? No negative stuff please.

Thank you for turning a long season into a season to remember for me. The late forth quarter herorics and getting into the playoffs making a bit of noise is more than I could have asked for this season.

Tebow work hard improve your game because you now know what's expected of you in the NFL. You have to make the throws and go through progressions so work hard train hard and be ready to go.

All in all guys don't get down on yourselves many say you didn't belong but you made it there and you earned it. Love all you guys and see you next season.
    :go:
  • Bernie24
    Playmaker
    • Feb 2009

You gave all you had and i love you guys

Comment

• Buckin' Bronco
      Special Teams
      • Jan 2008

Great season, it didn't end as we wanted it to, but we definitely made progress. Let's use the off-season to get better and focus on building our team through the draft and making it stronger.
      sigpic

Comment

• TH3JUICEMAN
        One day at a time!
        • Mar 2009

Thanks for the ride!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• RockyMtnConvert
          Special Teams
          • Dec 2003

I have nothing to say.... If I am to comment on THAT, whatever you call it...

Other than that game, hats off
          A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

• Bronco51
            Football Immortal
            • Jan 2005

Thanks for giving the city some excitement! It has been awesome being around town and people wearing their gear loud and proud. It lifted the city up. Thanks for restoring the feeling that we are an NFL town, instead of a city with a crappy football team.

Comment

• boofeyblitz
              Practice Squad
              • Oct 2003

Amazing season. See you next year.

Comment

• Martinbronco
                Practice Squad
                • Dec 2008

One of the most exciting seasons since I've been following the team. You never knew what was going to happen next and no one will forget the comebacks, games like the Bears and the Steelers will live long in the memory. Hopefully this year was a big step in the right direction to where we all want to be again.

Comment

• EddieMac
                  Canuck Mod, eh!
                  • Feb 2004

Thanks for aging me....those 4 th quarter comebacks were something to remember. I waited 6 years for that playoff game, the win was a nice bonus. I can't wait to see how we add to this team and take the AFCW again.
                  sigpic

Comment

• ERoyal248
                    All-Pro
                    • Aug 2009

Thanks for a great year, was a fun ride.

Comment

• Broncoholic JS
                      Colorado Native
                      • Jan 2005

I still believe.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Dan in the Can
                        Practice Squad
                        • Nov 2010

This was one of the most memorable seasons for me, especially in the last 12 years. Thanks for giving it all you had and taking us for quite the wild ride this year. In wins and losses it was almost always exciting. I'm really looking forward to next year!

Comment

• nyuk nyuk
                          Banned User
                          • Dec 2010

We came a long way, went much further than anyone thought. We'll pick up where we left off and KICK SOME BUTT next year!

Comment

• Amari24
                            Starter
                            • Jan 2010

Be proud for bringing the fans and the city of Denver something we haven't seen in 6 years. It doesn't matter how you did it (which was exciting in itself) what matters is that you DID do it.

Only one team can win the Super Bowl and just being among one of the teams with a chance to, is a great feat. Congrats to this team and shock 'em next year.

Comment

• bucking bronco
                              Banned User
                              • Nov 2005

I was expecting 5 wins this season. The team did a great job and made this season exciting. I'm happy I didn't have to sit through another Orton crapfest and actually got to see a team play with heart. It will only get better from here. Great season.

Comment

Working...
                              X