Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Wants Tebow As In Studio Analyst For AFC Championship Game

CBS wants Broncos' Tim Tebow on studio show

The network wants Tebow to sit in as a guest analyst in its NFL studio Sunday. "We've had conversations with his people," CBS Sports Chairman Sean McManus said Sunday. "We have a request in. We haven't heard back."

CBS expects an answer by midweek.

Read more of article at http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colum...how/52587612/1
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

that would be cool.

Comment

Tim Tebow's response should be: "Hell no".

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

I actually don't like his voice much. Or his diction.

Comment

He's a little busy at the moment working with Elway.
          Forum "credibility" is the same as writing articles for "The Bleacher Report"

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
            well I think it would be cool to hear Tebow talk some technical football ( if they allow that ) not sure how much tebow does but that could be cool either way.

Comment

Id be shocked if Tebow accepted the offer. He's an alternate for the Pro Bowl so he'll probably be busy keeping himself in football shape since he probably will be chosen to go via Brady going to the Super Bowl or Big Ben pulling out because of his ankle.

Thats unless Tebow turns down the Pro Bowl, which wouldnt surprise me either.
              Denver Broncos
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks
              Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Dont they all talk smack about him? Why would he do it? So they can say it to his face and try to make a fool of him.

Comment

Personally, I hope Tim turns them down because there's going to be more analyzing of Tim's struggling performances than there will be for the AFC Championship game IMO.

I don't see Tim turning down the Pro Bowl. Another achievement that he could be proud of that the experts said would never happen.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tebow = ratings.
                    Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
                    You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

Originally posted by Tarheel23 View Post
                      Dont they all talk smack about him? Why would he do it? So they can say it to his face and try to make a fool of him.
                      It's just about cashing in on media buzz. It's why one of the halftime shows yesterday had Ndamukong Suh on.

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
                        Yeah, for a Communications major... Doesn't exactly inspire my faith in the Florida collegiate system. Although this was hardly the biggest warning flag about Florida's academic programs.

Comment

I think Tim should absolutly do it, as long as they don't try to tell him he can't take a few seconds to talk about his own agenda, aka spreading the word of the lord. They won't be able to make a fool out of him, simply because he isn't a fool. He was on that liberal crap show with Jon Anderson , The Daily Show, which masquerades as a comedy program. By the end of the interview , you could see how much respect Tim had garnered with his answers. Tim may seem a little rattled at times in press conferences , but I think that goes back to when those are, at the end of games where his head is still on the football field. He's actually a very good public speaker, as anyone who someday aspires to be a preacher must. A few words on that forum would be great for his agenda. GO BRONCOS

Comment

Just say no Tim, Just say No
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                              Yeah, for a Communications major... Doesn't exactly inspire my faith in the Florida collegiate system. Although this was hardly the biggest warning flag about Florida's academic programs.
                              He wasn't a communications major. Family, youth, and community sciences. I think you got community/communications mixed up. Maybe it's not just Florida?

Comment

Working...
                              X