CBS Wants Tebow As In Studio Analyst For AFC Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
    Hard to say, but I think the colts are smart saying they are taking Luck to drive the price up! And I don't trust what Elway says, don't forget he was in the car sales biz.
    What can I do to put Andrew Luck in a Jeep Cherokee today?
    Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

Comment

• Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
      Hard to say, but I think the colts are smart saying they are taking Luck to drive the price up! And I don't trust what Elway says, don't forget he was in the car sales biz.
      Breaking News: Colts trade first pick in the 2012 NFL Draft to Denver in exchange for a rear window defroster on Irsay's new truck.
      Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

Comment

• Originally posted by tat2matt View Post
        Short of being a fully dysfunctional team, what player isn't going to publicly support his teammates? He will ride with Tebow until Tebow doesn't win, then he will ride with whoever becomes the starting QB. That's called being a teammate, and it should be expected.

Tebow is going to be the starter going into training camp, people can start easing off the persecution complexes any day now.
        There are plenty.
        11/22/11

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          He's a communications major that speaks in a majority of "umm" and "you know"?
          Works for our president. Once he looks away from the teleprompter, that is.
          11/22/11

Comment

• Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
            According to the Denver Post, Tebow has turned down CBS' offer. Tebow was quoted as saying "Im not going to do it"

http://www.denverpost.com/sport/ci_1...questid=178588
            Glad he's not going to go there amongst the heathen at CBS. I actually like FOX's pregame crew a lot more than CBS's.
            11/22/11

Comment

• Delight! I just bought a Von Miller jersey! Waiting eagerly for it in the mail! Woohooo!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                According to the Denver Post, Tebow has turned down CBS' offer. Tebow was quoted as saying "Im not going to do it"

http://www.denverpost.com/sport/ci_1...questid=178588
                Good. The first thing I thought when I heard the news was....

Comment

• There is a reason i have a serious mancrush on Von Miller. This is one reason why. He will be one of the best broncos to ever wear the uniform.
                  PM me if interested in joining a Madden '12 for Xbox 360. Or visit us at xbgl720.com

Comment

• Von has always had tebow's back. I remember after the loss to Lions, Von said something like "hes my QB and id ride with him in battle". So Von has always had a certain relationship with Tim.

Comment

Working...
                    X