Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Bailey on Rome is Burning right now

Champ is on right now on TV show east coast anyway, ESPN 2

Tried to type quick recap, it becomes more clear as you go on and I got caught up... Topics separated by paragraph, but I only included a few questions.

Champ: I try to let the younger guys know how special these moments are and don't let it go, all moments aren't like this.

It stinks the season is over, I am getting older, it will not be okay if I dont get a ring, coach fox tries to tell us to not feel down and we accomplished a lot. But another season over, I still have a chance here.

I would trade a yellow jacket for a championship. when you accomplish things with a group of guys its special, individual accolades dont make your life special being able to spend a time like that with those guys, that would be special.

They play called well, we didn't execute. I am sure they want a few calls back back we were told all week we have to execute and we didn't.

Is this a case of you had a plan till you got punched in the face?
    It really was the TE's we need to do something to do better against them.

Where do you want to draft?
    We need depth, we have good players all around, CB, Safety, depth

QB of the future?
    for right now we do, he has a lot to proove, he won some tough games but he needs to be more consistent, I am behind him 110% cause I know he will work hard to do it.

Tebow...
    He will get better throwing and when he does its over, he can do things running unlike anyone else.

Will he ever be more feared for his arm then his legs?
    Vick can't run like he used to, and Tebow will eventually have to pass cause people don't like running QB's but hes capable of doing that.

Is Brady the guy?
    Yes all along I have said every year he is the best, others try to put people above him, hes in the playoff every year winning

Probowl at your age?
    it is an amazing feeling to feel my peers respect me

Are they going to have to rip the jersey off your back or will you know when to walk away?
    How I walk away I have no idea, of course it crossed my mind, but I have no idea.

Comment

I'll put this out there now, $20K for Champs last jersey that is torn from his back!!
      #swapping

Comment

According to Alfred Williams, Champ won't re-sign.

Comment

Originally posted by catsigater View Post
          According to Alfred Williams, Champ won't re-sign.
          Alfred Williams needs to learn how to do his job because I'm pretty sure bailey has a 4 year deal with Denver he signed when Elway got here
          sigpic
          "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

I see Champ requesting a trade to NE.

Comment

Originally posted by MHS View Post
              Alfred Williams needs to learn how to do his job because I'm pretty sure bailey has a 4 year deal with Denver he signed when Elway got here
              Yeah he's locked up for 3 more years. Either Alfred is becoming even more incompetent or he meant "resign" from playing the game.
              sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by MHS View Post
                Yah, that was a prediction Williams said he made before Champ re-signed.

Comment

Then he should have done it last year when he could have been a free agent
                  sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

Originally posted by KoleTrickle View Post
                    I see Champ requesting a trade to NE.
                    I don't think champ would have resigned if he wanted to be anywhere else. I'm pretty sure in all honesty champ didn't expect much from this season.

He loves Denver and Denver loves him.
                    sigpic
                    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
                      Yeah he's locked up for 3 more years. Either Alfred is becoming even more incompetent or he meant "resign" from playing the game.
                      Maybe he means next time his contract is up?

I can see that because he will be 150 in NFL age!
                      Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

Alfred Williams is one of the biggest bronco haters there is atm. He can say how much he loves them but he basically says everyone doesn't want to play here anymore and wants to leave. The dudes a joke.

Comment

I'm gonna be really bummed if Champ has to retire without a ring. He really deserves one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                            I'm gonna be really bummed if Champ has to retire without a ring. He really deserves one.
                            Me too i would even we ok if he gets it with another team
                            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Champ's 33, turns 34 this summer. After three more years under contract with the Broncos he'll basically be at the cusp of retirement age. Even Woodson only played until 38, 39 and that was with a transition to safety. If we don't make, at the very least, the AFC Championship Game by the time Champ's contract comes back up for discussion, I think he sells his talent as a safety somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X