Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Conference Championship Weekend

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Nice I picked the NE game and got the right score....Sweet...Come on NYG
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by japfaff View Post
      SUN JAN 22nd

      BAL @ NE
      28-17
      35-20
      23-20

      NYG @ SF
      35-31
      17-7
      20-14




      Good luck to all this weekend....It has been fun
      Well done japfaff :thumb:

      Going to the wire here. OL has the 49ers & we're tied for points, come on ye Giants

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Rixter757 View Post
        Well done japfaff :thumb:

        Going to the wire here. OL has the 49ers & we're tied for points, come on ye Giants
        Thanx man......Going to come down to the wire.....Been a fun season hate to see it come to an end......Mad Props to taz on a great job this season
        Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by japfaff View Post
          Thanx man......Going to come down to the wire.....Been a fun season hate to see it come to an end......Mad Props to taz on a great job this season
          I'll second that, CP's to taz all round. For such a busy man, he's done one heck of a job :thumb:

          My first year as a contender, busting to get to the Superbowl. It's 11:30pm here in the UK, my wife has went to bed but I don't fancy her chances of sleeping too much, I'm gonna be screaming at Eli all game

          Enjoy the game everyone, getting sad we only have 3 games left...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by japfaff View Post
            Nice I picked the NE game and got the right score....Sweet...Come on NYG
            Ha Ha! Nice, but if that retard holds onto the ball then i would have had it exactly right because i picked Baltimore 27-23 & why the hell was that play not reviewed?????

            And besides who in the world misses a 32 yard fg by a mile to sent a game to OT??? Thinkin the fix was in!! And also was there a single penalty called on the patriots? And for that matter was there a single penalty called on them when we played? Give me a break no penalties !!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              That's it i'm calling BS & throwing the challenge flag!!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                SUN JAN 22nd

                BAL @ NE
                28-17
                35-20
                23-20

                NYG @ SF
                35-31
                17-7
                20-14




                Good luck to all this weekend....It has been fun
                You called it right Good job :thumb:

                Comment

                Working...
                X