No announcement yet.

'A Guy You Want to Fight For'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Bowlen deserves credit also for pulling the trigger on getting rid of Mcdaniels. It is tough to admit you were wrong and that is what Bowlen was in the hiring of the immature autocratic leader in Josh Mcdaniels. He wasn't scareed to pay three head coaches at once. He wants this team to be great and paying 3 guys shows that

Comment

Fox is a boss

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
        I think Bowlen deserves credit also for pulling the trigger on getting rid of Mcdaniels. It is tough to admit you were wrong and that is what Bowlen was in the hiring of the immature autocratic leader in Josh Mcdaniels. He wasn't scareed to pay three head coaches at once. He wants this team to be great and paying 3 guys shows that
        I give Mr. Bowlen only partial credit because he was responsible for getting the club in the mess that Elway and Fox are digging out of. And I'm not mentioning Ellis and Xanders because they were here for the previous regime and didn't do a whole lot to mitigate the damage it caused.

Comment

Originally posted by XXXII&III View Post
          I give Mr. Bowlen only partial credit because he was responsible for getting the club in the mess that Elway and Fox are digging out of. And I'm not mentioning Ellis and Xanders because they were here for the previous regime and didn't do a whole lot to mitigate the damage it caused.
          I blame Bowlen for hiring Mcdaniels but Mcdaniels needed to still help himself. Sure he was inexperienced but coming in and trading away Cutler. Bowlen should have never given the okay for that trade. I just think he deserves some credit for stopping the madness

Comment

I agree, but if Mr. Bowlen hadn't done the boneheaded deed of handing the keys over to McD with no checks & balances, he wouldn't have been in the position to have to fix what he created.

Comment

Very true. But it doesn't make Mcdaniels look any better because he still screwed up time after time

Comment

I would never in a million years give McD credit for anything but plunging the organization into the dark ages!

(And Mr. Bowlen created the little monster.)

Comment

I am not going to say he created the monster. He gave a guy who he wrongly thought was a good mind. He was wrong about that and gave the power but he didn't make him make stupid decisions. Anyway. We can agree Mcdaniels is an idiot

Comment

Working...
                  X