Brady Quinn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Quinn

So does Brady Quinn resign with the Broncos if they want him or does he try his chances some where else.

Originally posted by salasj View Post
    So does Brady Quinn resign with the Broncos if they want him or does he try his chances some where else.
    I imagine he wants to still be a start so if anywhere opens up as a possible location where he has a shot at starting or even competing for a starter spot I think he goes there.

As it currently seems there is no chance of that happening here. I am sure even if BQ looked better in TC here Tebow would/will start.

Comment

I think Denver goes after a QB to groom to replace Tebow in 2013 if needed.
      Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
        I think Denver goes after a QB to groom to replace Tebow in 2013 if needed.
        They need to sign at least 1 more qb regardless

Comment

I thought the Jets are interested in him

Comment

Didn't I see a report that stated he still thought he could be a starter somewhere?

Maybe I dreamed it.

But anyway, I don't think Quinn will stay. I think he will find somewhere else.
            sigpic

Comment

I've heard around here he's pretty good. So maybe they hang onto him if the money's reasonable. Or maybe he's hired as a potential starter elsewhere.

It will be interesting to see if he gets to play. He hasn't had a real shot since leaving Cleveland. And I've heard some pretty good reviews from practice on these boards (and Craig Mortenson).

Comment

He should sign as a backup for the Texans. Matt Schaub gets hurt pretty frequently, and that offense has a bunch of weapons.

Comment

How long is Adam Weber under contract for?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                    I've heard around here he's pretty good. So maybe they hang onto him if the money's reasonable. Or maybe he's hired as a potential starter elsewhere.

It will be interesting to see if he gets to play. He hasn't had a real shot since leaving Cleveland. And I've heard some pretty good reviews from practice on these boards (and Craig Mortenson).
                    He looked good in Training camp until he started the last preseason game and the pressure was on- I don't know if he can do it...

Comment

Originally posted by 91bronco View Post
                      How long is Adam Weber under contract for?
                      If he makes the final cut 3 years, 4 really the last year would be restricted FA I believe.

PS is year to year, so only if he makes final 53.
                      Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

I wouldn't mind us signing him, I think if Tebow tanks this upcoming year then we draft a QB in the 1st, let Tebow go and BQ and ___________ can fight it out for Quinns final shot as a starter.

Comment

Even though they shouldn't. The browns will probably draft RG3. That means a team like the redskins or Seahawks will be needing a QB. Quinn wont walk on to either of those teams as a starter but would be able to go there and compete with a good shot of getting the starting job.

Comment

Unless Tebow converts to a more traditional QB. Denver need to look for a QB that is experienced in the run/ option. Quinn did not play that system in college. I believe Quinn will be allowed to walk.
                            sigpic

Comment

Quinn wants to start, so he is leaving.

He was supposed to get a chance here, and never did.
                              Where is this season going?

Comment

Working...
                              X