Brady Quinn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quinn has wasted his last two seasons..
    seasons in the prime of whatever career he could have..
    riding the pine behind Orton..
    and now Tebow.

Brady wants.. and deserves..
    a shot with some team somewhere.

Best wishes.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Brady Quinn wasnt even good in college. No idea why he was even drafted

For those of you that think hes starter material in the NFL, well lets hope he 'starts' somewhere else

Comment

I hope BQ re-signs with us for a legit chance to start. I doubt it though.
        sigpic

Comment

I like Quinn but I think he will forever be just a backup. There is one guy at work who basically gave me this impression:

(not verbatim of course)

Quinn would rather be a backup and collect a paycheck than get hammered in the NFL. He's a great QB when the pressure is low. However, looking over his game in college and what he shows now, he can't handle it. He doesn't want to be "the man" so to speak. As soon as a team leans on him and he knows its up to him to play well to win games, he folds. He is unable to take the criticism or turn the corner, sack up and accept some failures. Instead, its becomes too much of a mental hurdle and his game diminishes. Quinn will never thrive the pressure of being a starting NFL QB.

This didn't come from me but that guy I work with that is a huge ND fan. He did state that if you could fuse Tim's pressure play and desire to lead a team with Quinn's game, you would have one hell of a QB. I agree with that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by dvldwg89 View Post
            Brady Quinn wasnt even good in college. No idea why he was even drafted

For those of you that think hes starter material in the NFL, well lets hope he 'starts' somewhere else
            Wasn't even good in college? LMAO

You must not watch much college ball. He was a Heisman candidate the year Troy Smith won it. LOL
            sigpic

Comment

I always thought Brady was overrated in college. Same for Notre Dame. Same for Charlie Weiss.

Comment

Working...
              X