No announcement yet.

Von Miller and Tim Tebow will be on ESPN 1st Take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whole ESPN is a joke for anything football. I only watch when people post clips on here or a Bronco is on. But every time I walk away shaking my head.

Comment

The only thing left I like about ESPN is the college gameday crew.

Comment

Originally posted by RazR View Post
        Wow Skip, I'd like to see how you'd do out there with 2 working arms, let alone with one good arm and one with a busted thumb. Cut Von a break, sheesh.

And Stephen A. Smith, what a clown that guy is. Did he honestly think he was going to get Von to throw Tim under the bus?? lol Von Miller did a great job sticking with his teammate and staying classy, not getting sucked into that circus act on ESPN.
        wasnt just Stephen A. Skip was trying to get him to slip up or say something with questions like "do you think it's fair that I gave teboe majority (all) of the credit for the wins" and other questions like that. If von had slipped up or misworded one comment skip would have taken it and ran. Both of them need to be ashamed of themselves. It was an interview with von miller about tebow not an interview with von miller about himself and his rookie season and making the pro bowl as a rookie or his thoughts about potentially being DROY or anything about him personally. I would have liked to see him do an interview with the guy who has the show with his dad. At least they have fun entertaining interviews.

Comment

Was anyone else extremely dissapointed in Skips interview? He spent the whole thing trying to convince him the Broncos are out to get him and asking him about his religion. I think it's just more evidence of how pathetic Skip Bayless is.

Comment

You're very kind, calling it an interview. Bayless (and most of the other ESPN anal-ysts) are nothing more than parasites, attaching themselves to Tebow and riding the train until something else comes along.

Comment

Originally posted by XXXII&III View Post
              You're very kind, calling it an interview. Bayless (and most of the other ESPN anal-ysts) are nothing more than parasites, attaching themselves to Tebow and riding the train until something else comes along.
              I agree 100%. If it weren't for Tom Jackson I would stop watching ESPN entirely. They have lost something along the way. Sports used to be fun. These shows are a mess with all the drama and fiction portrayed as analysis. They have stopped reporting the games and have resorted to pure sensationalism. I don't watch TMZ and I don't buy the national enquirer. I won't give this garbage my patronage.

I have called Brighthouse network and put them on notice (not that it will make any difference) that if they don't provide the NFL Network before next season I would be getting my satellite dish hooked back up. The customer service with Direct TV is the worst in the world, but at least they will show me all the games I want to see. I am willing to pay a premium, why am I getting forced to watch the Broncos play on an internet stream?
              Last edited by jarbronco; 02-04-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Wasn't sure where to post this but I was watching First Take today and realized the leader of the Tebowites is Skip Bayless. He is such a homer it makes me sicker than the entire bottle of wine I drank last night. He basically just said that the Broncos are a pile and the only reason we were any good was Tebow. This is the stuff that makes me sick and also makes me want Manning even more. I am just getting so sick of this. The BRONCOS won those games and the BRONCOS lost those games, not Tebow.

I would hate to be Tebow because hearing the crazies like this would make me sick. He is a "team first" guy but his fans make him out to be an "only me" guy. I would love to see Tebow succeed but if this what we have to listen too for him to do it, I hate to say it but I'll pass.

GO BRONCOS(whoever our QB is)!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by simplistickhaos View Post
                  Wasn't sure where to post this but I was watching First Take today and realized the leader of the Tebowites is Skip Bayless. He is such a homer it makes me sicker than the entire bottle of wine I drank last night. He basically just said that the Broncos are a pile and the only reason we were any good was Tebow. This is the stuff that makes me sick and also makes me want Manning even more. I am just getting so sick of this. The BRONCOS won those games and the BRONCOS lost those games, not Tebow.

I would hate to be Tebow because hearing the crazies like this would make me sick. He is a "team first" guy but his fans make him out to be an "only me" guy. I would love to see Tebow succeed but if this what we have to listen too for him to do it, I hate to say it but I'll pass.

GO BRONCOS(whoever our QB is)!!!
                  Skip is the only guy that says it though .

Also I would like to point out what the anti Tebow crowd always says " he won by luck, by divine intervention, a fluke etc" so if Broncos were 1-4 and then 8-5 by sheer luck and where 7-24 in previous 31 games ( worst record in the nfl ) how good are they Tebow or no Tebow?

See you can't have it both ways .

The truth is Denver won because of the QB change, the defense and the kicking game . Take out any one of those components and they don't win a playoff game, it's a team effort by everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X