No announcement yet.

If you could change one rule. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tuck Rule is the worst rule in football.

Comment

• As someone who only gets to one live game a year, at Wembley, then my view is probably over-simplistic, but I don't like to see players get their team a penalty for what appears to be a non-provocative post-touchdown celebration. I saw one recently where a player stood on a TV platform and simply folded his arms. It looked like it made for a great photo, wasn't being disrespectful to the opposition, and he was penalised for 'using a prop'. I'm really sorry that I can't remember the game, but I remember the coach asking the officials why the Lambeau Leap isn't an automatic penalty. Seems that it is OK because it has been done for a while. Seems unfair to me - a penalty is a penalty, should be applied across the 32 teams or not at all.

OK, I would suggest changing the rules to allow a bit of freedom for players to celebrate after a TD. I don't want to see disrespect, but equally I don't want the players to become robots. It's a passionate game, let them display a little bit of it when they score.
      Renfrewshire Scotland - Colorado USA

Comment

• 1-Ballcarrier cannot stiff-arm into the facemask of the defender.

2-Offensive holding penalty should be loss of down (no yards).

3-Tuck rule

Comment

• Injured players... make it you have to sit out the entire series before you get back in... or use a TO... Would cut down on the fakers...
          Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

Working...
          X