Congrat Tim for Never Say Never

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrat Tim for Never Say Never

Congratulations to Tim as well as Matt Prater.

congrats to Tebow and the Broncos

http://denver.sbnation.com/2012/2/4/...ay-never-award

Comment

Thanks for link. I was watching on TV

Comment

I am going to post the videos for everything related to broncos from the show (which was great by the way)

from Tebow to Von Miller to Alec Baldwin tebowing to Katy Perry throwing herself at Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
          I am going to post the videos for everything related to broncos from the show (which was great by the way)

from Tebow to Von Miller to Alec Baldwin tebowing to Katy Perry throwing herself at Tim.
          That would be much appreciated.

Comment

It was a pretty good show. Fox was up for COTY. Broncos late score to beat the Bears was 4th best play of the year if I remember correctly. Tebow NSN award but hardly a surprise he owned that for several weekly awards. Von Miller DROTY. Broncos OL was in the running for OL award.

Anyone know if they count the playoffs in those awards? I guessing not. I thought DT's TD in over time against the Steelers was one of the best plays of the year. It was also record setting.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod View Post
              It was a pretty good show. Fox was up for COTY. Broncos late score to beat the Bears was 4th best play of the year if I remember correctly. Tebow NSN award but hardly a surprise he owned that for several weekly awards. Von Miller DROTY. Broncos OL was in the running for OL award.

Anyone know if they count the playoffs in those awards? I guessing not. I thought DT's TD in over time against the Steelers was one of the best plays of the year. It was also record setting.
              The 4th best play of the season was Tebow's TD against the Jets.

And only regular season plays were eligible.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeandBlue88 View Post
                The 4th best play of the season was Tebow's TD against the Jets.

And only regular season plays were eligible.
                Thanks for the info and correction. Getting old is a terrible thing but it beats the option.

:thumb:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post

That would probably save my tv..I recorded it ..wasn't allowed to watch live so he could fast.forward thru any Scam Newton stuff before I I had a chance to throw anything

My husband and his tv thank you!

Comment

Thank god he never said never
                    Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

If he hadn't won it, the fix was in. It should have been renamed The Tim Tebow Award
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I still kind of think the Dolphins comeback would have been best for Never Say Never. It was great to come out with a win, but we didn't beat the Bears. The Bears lost the game. I know a win is a win and all, but I just feel it wasn't as awesome as some of the other moments.

Comment

Originally posted by sybrite View Post
                          I still kind of think the Dolphins comeback would have been best for Never Say Never. It was great to come out with a win, but we didn't beat the Bears. The Bears lost the game. I know a win is a win and all, but I just feel it wasn't as awesome as some of the other moments.
                          I get the point but you still have to take advantage of the opportunities you are given. The Bears kept the game alive but we won it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sybrite View Post
                            I concur 100%
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                            X