John Lynch Eligible For Hall of Fame in 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Depends on how many Steelers are on the ballot. I'm sure Bettis is a shoe-in next year, Bam Morris? Neil O'Donnell? They will always put at least 2 Steelers in!
    Lynch is more deserving then anyone mentioned above

Comment

• Originally posted by broncojuan View Post
      BTW, Where did you pull that number from? TD played 7 seasons (4 full and 3 partial) and had 7607 yards. So by my calculations he averaged 1086.7 a season.

Considering that, for a time he was a better player than Sanders, while Sanders was still playing, your statement that he couldn't "carry Sander's jockstrap" is ridiculous. And including Campbell only shows that you are just as big of a homer as everybody you are accusing of being blinded by their loyalties. I'll give you Dickerson though because I think he and Payton could be the best backs I ever saw play.

To me, Campbell and Davis are very similar in that each was great for a short time, and then they were injured and were never the same
      On my Denver day calenday & a different site, they said he had 8 seasons with over 7000 yards, which is the equivalent of 900 yards a season
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        On my Denver day calenday & a different site, they said he had 8 seasons with over 7000 yards, which is the equivalent of 900 yards a season
        http://www.pro-football-reference.co...D/DaviTe00.htm

'95-'01 7 seasons
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
          I know and I can't remember what site I read it on that said 8 seasons. I WAS WRONG, I admit it
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
          X