Displaying the Orange Towel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displaying the Orange Towel

Has anyone done anything interesting(display wise) with they're orange towel from the Steeler game? Someone I know went to the game and brought me home a towel and I want to display it in my man cave and I'm trying to get some ideas.

Might look nice in a frame or something on the wall. I am sure if you googled terrible towels they might have piles of photos as they are much more common.. way to give you some ideas maybe?

Comment

mines hanging in my office with magnets on my white board
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Mine's on the side of my fridge. Used a magnet.

Comment

Champ24Girl was kind enough to send me one (love you for that), and I hung it on the wall of my gameroom, which also features a 3foot by 5foot "YOU'RE IN BRONCOS COUNTRY" design.

btw I hung it up with clear tacks.
          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Frenchy hooked a brother up. Mines displayed by my bed.
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
            Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
              Frenchy hooked a brother up. Mines displayed by my bed.
              lol.

"Mile High Magic" above your bed

I LIKE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                lol.

"Mile High Magic" above your bed

I LIKE IT!
                I think that's more than I wanted to know about that towel's destination...
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                  Champ24Girl was kind enough to send me one (love you for that), and I hung it on the wall of my gameroom, which also features a 3foot by 5foot "YOU'RE IN BRONCOS COUNTRY" design.

btw I hung it up with clear tacks.

You get CP for spelling it You're and not your.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                    I think that's more than I wanted to know about that towel's destination...
                    I'm with you. Some things we don't need to know.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

im assuming nobody else is still sharing these with us not-so-lucky denver fans?
                      sigpic

Comment

I got the autographed Von Miller towel and am framing it to put in my son's room. He is four and loves the broncos even though he doesn't know much about football. He recognizes the logo and his sister taught him to say, I want to be Tim Tebow when I grow up.

I wish I had a ticket stub to go with the towel in the frame but maybe I can just get a plate of some sort and engrave the date, game, and score on it. Unless someone is willing to send me an extra ticket stub!!!

Comment

I was at the game and got 2.

Donated one to my local watering hole where it is on display behind the bar.

The other one is on display behind MY bar!

Comment

I really wish the Broncos would have come up with something a bit more original than the towel to compete with the Steelers towel. While I'd still probably be quite happy to have one myself, it did strike me as way too much of a copycat move instead of putting some creative thinking into the mix to combat the "Steeler problem." Haha

Most people that could afford to would probably do something like frame it along with the tickets and maybe some photos from the game. However, be prepared for price shock to get something framed professionally these days.
                            sigpic

For the sake of the mods, please don't report my sig anymore. They have said it does not violate the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Soulfire View Post
                              I really wish the Broncos would have come up with something a bit more original than the towel to compete with the Steelers towel. While I'd still probably be quite happy to have one myself, it did strike me as way too much of a copycat move instead of putting some creative thinking into the mix to combat the "Steeler problem." Haha

Most people that could afford to would probably do something like frame it along with the tickets and maybe some photos from the game. However, be prepared for price shock to get something framed professionally these days.
                              Haha, yeah I know I would never get it professionally framed. I'll get a frame from Michaels craft store for about $20 and do it myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X