No announcement yet.

Displaying the Orange Towel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I scored one and one of the towels from the monday night game off ebay. Plan on getting a frame or something from Wal-Mart to hang up on my wall.
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

I just have mine sitting on the back of the recliner down in the cave.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 86rocco View Post
        I got the autographed Von Miller towel and am framing it to put in my son's room. He is four and loves the broncos even though he doesn't know much about football. He recognizes the logo and his sister taught him to say, I want to be Tim Tebow when I grow up.

I wish I had a ticket stub to go with the towel in the frame but maybe I can just get a plate of some sort and engrave the date, game, and score on it. Unless someone is willing to send me an extra ticket stub!!!
        Hello Rocco, I will step up to the plate.

I will send you my AFC Wild Card Broncos vs Steelers ticket stub and the game program. What do you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pro Bowl View Post

I will send you my AFC Wild Card Broncos vs Steelers ticket stub and the game program. What do you say?
          If he passes I'll take it, unless you have an extra you could spare. I'd love to display it with the towel!

Comment

Absolutely!!!!
            I will PM you my info and discuss anything you need from me to make this happen. Thank you!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBrifromLI View Post
              If he passes I'll take it, unless you have an extra you could spare. I'd love to display it with the towel!
              Have an extra game program, pn me your adress.

Comment

Originally posted by 86rocco View Post
                Absolutely!!!!
                I will PM you my info and discuss anything you need from me to make this happen. Thank you!!!!!
                You are welcome! :thumb:

Comment

Have an extra game program, pn me your adress.
                  Sent you a PM. Thanks a lot for the kind gesture, it is much appreciated!!

Comment

You're welcome, you got the last one. I managed to get 10 all together.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBrifromLI View Post
                      Sent you a PM. Thanks a lot for the kind gesture, it is much appreciated!!
                      Went out today, let me when when you get it ,o.k.? My notification inbox is not working.

Comment

Working...
                      X