What position has the worst depth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What position has the worst depth?

Excluding quarterback and special teams, what position on the team has the worst depth?
    Runningback
    11.88%
    Wide Receiver
    12.87%
    Tight End
    7.92%
    Offensive Line
    6.93%
    Defensive Line
    14.85%
    Linebackers
    1.98%
    Cornerbacks
    12.87%
    Safeties
    30.69%

sigpic

Either safety or receivers.

Who plays an undrafted rookie safety against Tom Brady? Somebody desperate with no depth at the position.

Comment

I'm a bit torn between saying safeties and wide receivers. The fact that we put Tebow out as a wide receiver spoke volumes, but that was awhile back. When our younger safeties have been on the field there seemed to be a lot of confusion and problems so I gave the nod to safeties. I have issues with our corners not named Champ too.
      sigpic

For the sake of the mods, please don't report my sig anymore. They have said it does not violate the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Comment

quarterback

but since we're excluding quarterback I'll say, running back
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Denver has 2 receivers capable of playing against an NFL team and having some amount of success, and one has become quite the butterfingers lately..

I just want to hear the logic of people who voted defensive line, lol..

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
            Denver has 2 receivers capable of playing against an NFL team and having some amount of success, and one has become quite the butterfingers lately..

I just want to hear the logic of people who voted defensive line, lol..
            While I voted for safeties, I do understand why some may have voted on the d-line. This poll is asking what position has the worst DEPTH, not starters. At least 3 of our starting defensive lineman are more than capable (Doom, Ayers, and Bunkley) but our depth behind them is poor. Marcus Thomas is highly overrated by the fans, McBean is way too inconsistent, Jason Hunter is nothing special, and Mitch Urein... We have not 1 tackle that is capable of collapsing the pocket, and to be successful in this league you need more than 1 in a rotation.

I voted safety because we honestly have no one. When Dawkins went down it showed.

sigpic

Comment

I didn't know we had a starter at TE...

Comment

Where is 'all of the above'? Depth is a problem across the board.
                Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Originally posted by Pruke View Post
                  Where is 'all of the above'? Depth is a problem across the board.
                  Well said. So many choices and only one vote.
                  sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Fullback..
                    sigpic
                    Thank you Charger$

Comment

The answer it appears... is all of the above.

Comment

I'd say across the board the broncos lack depth and needed talent.
                        sigpic
                        "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Defensive tackle
                          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                            Either safety or receivers.

Who plays an undrafted rookie safety against Tom Brady? Somebody desperate with no depth at the position.
                            Hey, don't hate on Chris Harris.
                            Eating greedy

Comment

LB

10char

Comment

Working...
                              X