• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Answer ...

... to the question is Fullback.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

The way I look at it is if we lose a starter are we able to replace them. Yes we have holes all over, but the problem is I believe Safety has no depth because (well we really don't have any great starters). WR would be good but because we usually run just 2 WR formations willis and royal are ok and able to play.

Dline because it is grouped means that Hunter gives them a little help, and McBean was the only DT getting sacks, so can't say Dline depth is worse than safety.

LB is decent with woodyard and haggan.

RB is one I can see it, and with the need at Fullback running back is a real good choice also.

Offensive line I think proved that we have a suitable back up at gaurd and tackle.

TE has some nice young talent in green and Rosario proved he can make some nice catches.

And CB I think we have some ok depth not great, but better than safety.

All in all yeah there are some spots that have ok depth but every where is lacking.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

Defensive Coordinator.
        sigpic

Comment

I chose WR. Obviously, we have issues at Safety. CB, I'm not so sure, we were hurt by injuries a lot. I guess we will have to see, I was disappointed at Syd's injury.

But WR, man, they are not scary.
          sigpic

Comment

Voted but really I think just about every pos on the team does not have quality backups
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

With Dawkins injury and age Safety is obviously an issue.
              TE and WR are both weak in terms of playmakers.

Comment

While our safeties are bad, they are young, can only hope they improve.

I'd say DT, outside of Bunkley who is a FA, we don't have anyone that great, nor one who could rush the QB from the interior.

Comment

Fanbase?ten char
                  sigpic

Comment

I went with receivers though I think an all the above is correct as well. Teams will always lack depth as that is the nature of only being able to carry 53 people on a roster that has a minimum of 24 different starters. I feel like we have some good young talent at the WR position but it lacks the most quality players from top to bottom of all the positions posted.
                    sigpic

Comment

Everywhere..

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                        Quality depth may be something to worry about after we have good starting talent.
                        True but you still need to have a strong depth to be a championship caliber football team.

I could point out several differant positions that are lacking in depth severely. Safety, RB, CB
                        sigpic

Comment

Position or position group?
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I went with WR, because alot of our DBs have and have shown potential. Right now we have 3 WRs: Decker, DT, and Dell since Royal is a FA. Dell was injured, and the other two had a LOT of KEY DROPS. DT & OL are very close. When you have to hope for Ty Warren, you know you're in trouble
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by Junitz23 View Post
                              LB

10char
                              How so?

DJ, Miller, Mays, Haggan, Woodyard (Irving has potential)

I'd say Safety, definitely.
                              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X