• Show
Clear All

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Originally posted by Junitz23 View Post
    LB

10char
    How so?

DJ, Miller, Mays, Haggan, Woodyard (Irving has potential)

I'd say Safety, definitely.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    I went with WR, because alot of our DBs have and have shown potential. Right now we have 3 WRs: Decker, DT, and Dell since Royal is a FA. Dell was injured, and the other two had a LOT of KEY DROPS. DT & OL are very close. When you have to hope for Ty Warren, you know you're in trouble

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Position or position group?

Leave a comment:

• BiggyBoy660
    replied
    Originally posted by SM19
    Quality depth may be something to worry about after we have good starting talent.
    True but you still need to have a strong depth to be a championship caliber football team.

I could point out several differant positions that are lacking in depth severely. Safety, RB, CB

Leave a comment:

• AirMax
    replied
    Everywhere..

Leave a comment:

• 86Elwayfan
    replied
    I went with receivers though I think an all the above is correct as well. Teams will always lack depth as that is the nature of only being able to carry 53 people on a roster that has a minimum of 24 different starters. I feel like we have some good young talent at the WR position but it lacks the most quality players from top to bottom of all the positions posted.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Fanbase?ten char

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    While our safeties are bad, they are young, can only hope they improve.

I'd say DT, outside of Bunkley who is a FA, we don't have anyone that great, nor one who could rush the QB from the interior.

Leave a comment:

• tzinc
    replied
    With Dawkins injury and age Safety is obviously an issue.
    TE and WR are both weak in terms of playmakers.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Voted but really I think just about every pos on the team does not have quality backups

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    I chose WR. Obviously, we have issues at Safety. CB, I'm not so sure, we were hurt by injuries a lot. I guess we will have to see, I was disappointed at Syd's injury.

But WR, man, they are not scary.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    Defensive Coordinator.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    The way I look at it is if we lose a starter are we able to replace them. Yes we have holes all over, but the problem is I believe Safety has no depth because (well we really don't have any great starters). WR would be good but because we usually run just 2 WR formations willis and royal are ok and able to play.

Dline because it is grouped means that Hunter gives them a little help, and McBean was the only DT getting sacks, so can't say Dline depth is worse than safety.

LB is decent with woodyard and haggan.

RB is one I can see it, and with the need at Fullback running back is a real good choice also.

Offensive line I think proved that we have a suitable back up at gaurd and tackle.

TE has some nice young talent in green and Rosario proved he can make some nice catches.

And CB I think we have some ok depth not great, but better than safety.

All in all yeah there are some spots that have ok depth but every where is lacking.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    The Answer ...

... to the question is Fullback.

Leave a comment:

• Junitz23
    replied
    LB

10char

Leave a comment:

Working...