Surprising cuts this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprising cuts this year?

So will there be any unexpected cuts this year for the Broncos & if so who do you think it would be & why?
    Last edited by BroncosFanInPA; 02-09-2012, 04:08 PM.
    sigpic

2 questions.

1. Is this just Broncos related?

2. Does trades count?
    sigpic

Comment

If you mean for the Broncos, umm, possibly Goodman, but i don't know if you'd call that a surprise per say.

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
        2 questions.

1. Is this just Broncos related?

2. Does trades count?
        1. Yes, just broncos related players

2. No trades, i'm just talking about somebody getting released that you didn't think would.

Edit: I did edit the OP to say broncos.
        sigpic

Comment

Knoshow "SAUCED" Moreno

Comment

There are surprising cuts every year. usually it is when someone else comes along that is better and only so much room on the roster. I think Goodman could be the odd man out this season, we need to strengthen up the CB position.
            sigpic

Comment

Anybody think maybe DJ Williams? I have nothing against him, he's been a very solid player for us but that's just it, he's just solid & not great, we need a playmaker.
              sigpic

Comment

I'd have to say Goody and Moreno. Only because I think we could atleast get a late rd pick for them.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                  Anybody think maybe DJ Williams? I have nothing against him, he's been a very solid player for us but that's just it, he's just solid & not great, we need a playmaker.
                  No, only because I think we could get a 4th rd pick for him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Goodman and Moreno.

Comment

I cant think of any really, we have a more unique roster than usual (lots of young guys). So if there are any they will be more surprising to me than usual.

Comment

We should just throw Goodman and Moreno into a package and trade them both for a 4th rounder.

Unless they are RFA's which I am not quite so sure on that. Are they?
                        sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                          We should just throw Goodman and Moreno into a package and trade them both for a 4th rounder.

Unless they are RFA's which I am not quite so sure on that. Are they?
                          No they're not. Goody is waaaaay past the RFA title. And Moreno is still under contract. I say send them to Detroit.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                            No they're not. Goody is waaaaay past the RFA title. And Moreno is still under contract. I say send them to Detroit.
                            Hahaa poor Detroit. Getting all of our failed experiments aka Mcdaniel's projects.

Sounds good to me. Goodman and Moreno for a 4th or maybe a 3rd if we are lucky.
                            sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                              I cant think of any really, we have a more unique roster than usual (lots of young guys). So if there are any they will be more surprising to me than usual.
                              I was thinking the same thing, we are very young especially on offense but we have an older defense.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X