Who Would Pick Up Tebow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would Pick Up Tebow

If we were to draft a good competitive QB and let Tim go, what team do you all think would pick Tebow up as a starting QB? Should we try to turn him into a Hillis?

Try and sell him two years of rb work at a good pay on the promise that he returns to QB after Peyton retires. Tebow is a pretty level headed guy, he should understand that Peyton Manning is Peyton Manning and he could learn so much from him.
    Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by gman59 View Post
      If we were to draft a good competitive QB and let Tim go, what team do you all think would pick Tebow up as a starting QB? Should we try to turn him into a Hillis?
      Philadelphia Passion
      sigpic

Comment

The Jacksonville Sharks.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
          The Jacksonville Sharks.
          I thought you weren't a hater?

On a serious note, Tebow isn't going anywhere. There is no reason to trade him. No one knows if or how long Manning (if we even get him) will stay healthy. Calm down with the trade Tebow talk.
          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Nobody would pick him up as a starter. He will get picked up but not to start. If he cant make it here in denver he wont make it anywhere else for awhile. Unless he significantly improves in practice to the point he cant beat someone out in camp or waits for someone to get hurt.

Comment

The Montréal Canadian! they really could use him right now and probably give up at least a couple of hockey sticks and 2-3 pucks...

This thread is going places
              Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
              -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                I thought you weren't a hater?

On a serious note, Tebow isn't going anywhere. There is no reason to trade him. No one knows if or how long Manning (if we even get him) will stay healthy. Calm down with the trade Tebow talk.
                18 and Tebow are represented by the same agency. That's reason enough for Tebow to either request a trade, or fire his agent.
                sigpic

Comment

Lets find out who would pick him up. Please release him today and lets find out
                  My friends over at Sports Radio Interviews sent me a link to an interview Pat Bowlen did with a Chicago-area radio station. While there is nothing earth-shattering here. Below is a segment of the transcript -

What are the Bears getting in Jay Cutler?

“They’re getting an extremely talented young quarterback.”

Some one Please name me the last successful NFL QB that had to be taught how to throw the ball correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                    18 and Tebow are represented by the same agency. That's reason enough for Tebow to either request a trade, or fire his agent.
                    Why does that matter? I heard about this, but I don't see why that matters? Its obvious that Manning would be a mentor to Tebow and groom him into a better NFL quarterback. Why would he want a trade or fire his agent because Manning is a starting QB on the same team? What does an agent representing 2 QBs on the same team have anything to do with it?

On a side note, I heard almost the same thing in regards to Dwight Howard not being able to come to Chicago because they are both sponsored by Adidas.

Why does any of that matter?

Comment

Honestly I don't think it does, it just seems to me folks want the guy gone at every murmur of BS speculation. The only way Tim would leave is if the FO traded him and it was out of his hands, he's extremely loyal and humble. The only way he would leave Denver is if they pry him out. I'm all for bringing in Manning, but not if it means giving up our only insurance in Tim.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think it's a backup gig for the time being if he's let go. The timing doesn't seem right for hopping straight to another starting gig. It will be that same sort of Brady Quinn dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
                          Honestly I don't think it does, it just seems to me folks want the guy gone at every murmur of BS speculation. The only way Tim would leave is if the FO traded him and it was out of his hands, he's extremely loyal and humble. The only way he would leave Denver is if they pry him out. I'm all for bringing in Manning, but not if it means giving up our only insurance in Tim.
                          OMG....

A smart man is among us. This is 100% correct. Why would we trade/cut Tebow when we don't even know the health of Manning. What if he breaks his neck on his first sack. Then we start Weber for the remiander of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                            OMG....

A smart man is among us. This is 100% correct. Why would we trade/cut Tebow when we don't even know the health of Manning. What if he breaks his neck on his first sack. Then we start Weber for the remiander of the season?
                            I've literally said this at least 30 to 40 times over the past three days or so. Peyton Manning is a great player, but it is foolish to take that big of a gamble. If we give up Tim for that short-term gamble, I fully believe we are setting ourselves up to fall flat on our faces. Good to see great minds think alike.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, some of you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
                              Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
                              You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

Working...
                              X