No announcement yet.

Who Would Pick Up Tebow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to go with the teams that have been rumored to be interested in Tebow before the draft (IF their QB situation hasn't changed since) and the teams that have been rumored to be interested in the last 2 years.

1 Pats
    2 Bills
    3 Ravens
    4 Seahawks

The Jags GM Gene Smith (just got 3 year extension) has never been interested in Tebow. Smith is the only bridge between old and new, Khan isn't going to get rid of him yet. 1st round draft picks like Gabbert usually get more than 1 year to improve. Khan didn't make all that money overpaying for things. If Tebow is the 4th best QB on the Broncos roster, can't throw, isn't better than Orton etc why would Khan give away much of anything for Tebow?

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeCrushem View Post
      I thought Tim Tebow was going to beat out a mediocre, run of the mill, stand like a statue style of QB in last year's training camp. He didn't..It wasn't even close. That being said, the run he had during the season was GREAT and I enjoyed it. However, training camp is still a factor.

IF, and that is a HUGE IF, he goes to Jacksonville, there WILL be an open QB competition, much to the chagrin of many of the Tebow faithful. IF Peyton Manning winds up as Broncos QB, and that is a big IF too, do you think HE'LL have to compete for the starting job? If not, why not? What makes Peyton Manning so different than Tim Tebow?

And the Broncos were relevant long before Tim Tebow put on a Bronco helmet...Guess who made them relevant. That's right, you guessed it. The same guy who is being accused of being jealous.
      Peyton Manning won't be competing for a damned thing. As for the Broncos, prior to this year, they had been irrelevant for close to the last decade.

Comment

• He would rock the CFL!!
        Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post
          Peyton Manning won't be competing for a damned thing. As for the Broncos, prior to this year, they had been irrelevant for close to the last decade.
          Irrelevant to who? Tebow fans? I've been watching them for the last decade plus, but then again I'm not a bandwagon fan either.

As for Peyton Manning, you're right..He would come to training camp as the starter- PERIOD. That's why he's interviewing teams who are interested in him instead of it being the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeCrushem View Post
            Irrelevant to who? Tebow fans? I've been watching them for the last decade plus, but then again I'm not a bandwagon fan either.

As for Peyton Manning, you're right..He would come to training camp as the starter- PERIOD. That's why he's interviewing teams who are interested in him instead of it being the other way around.
            Irrelevant to most of the people in the US who probably weren't even aware that Denver still had a football team. As opposed to back in the heyday with Elway when just about everyone in America knew about them.

Comment

• Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post
              lol get outta here with this crap
              sigpic
              -------

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                lol get outta here with this crap
                What crap ??

Comment

• If we get Manning he's heading to Jacksonville!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                    OMG....

A smart man is among us. This is 100% correct. Why would we trade/cut Tebow when we don't even know the health of Manning. What if he breaks his neck on his first sack. Then we start Weber for the remiander of the season?
                    '

Not true at all, Tebow is going to be a QB and nothing else he said it himself. There is being humble and there is being treated like dirt. And right now Elway is a joke and is treating Tebow the same way. You sign Tebow and Tebow will be gone. End of story.

Peyton alone will make sure of that. Just like Jake the snake says "I wouldn't play for Elway if he gave me all the money in the world"

Comment

• Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                      He would rock the CFL!!

Tebow to the roughriders! oh yeah...

Comment

Working...
                      X