DJ Williams, Ryan McBean, Virgil Green: Suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting suspended for ADHD meds

Man that makes me sad but I guess it's against the rules to not take something approved by the NFL
    sigpic
    Thank you Charger$

Comment

• Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
      Getting suspended for ADHD meds

Man that makes me sad but I guess it's against the rules to not take something approved by the NFL
      Dont know if you know this, ADHD is usually treated with Ritalin and similar meds which are all methylphenidate based. I am pretty sure they would be consider performance enhancing drugs without doctor's approval.
      sigpic

Comment

• This is a big blow with manning visiting.....

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
          My question is why merge a thread from the News area, that's News related, to here, where it doesn't belong? Why not merge them all into the thread that was in the News section to begin with?

It's new, so people aren't using it that much, but I just was hoping that we could develop a section that's devoted purely to Broncos current events, and not to fan speculation and random banter. That's never going to happen if things are being merged out of the section they belong in.
          Well, we're new at this too. Mistakes are going to be made. I made quite a few yesterday.

We must have dealt with over 100 threads on the Manning stuff. I was confused on part of our procedures for one aspect that led to probably... I dunno. About 15 or so errors on my part. I have to rectify those today. That's why I'm here now actually.

Other than that, we're getting there. Just remember that this is new for us too.

Give it some time. That's why we do this during the offseason.

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
          Getting suspended for ADHD meds

I think it was probably oversight. I think that if he explains it to the NFL and has doctors notes and stuff, it'll get worked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastor View Post
            Well, we're new at this too. Mistakes are going to be made. I made quite a few yesterday.

We must have dealt with over 100 threads on the Manning stuff. I was confused on part of our procedures for one aspect that led to probably... I dunno. About 15 or so errors on my part. I have to rectify those today. That's why I'm here now actually.

Other than that, we're getting there. Just remember that this is new for us too.

Give it some time. That's why we do this during the offseason.
            OK, that's a perfectly reasonable explanation. Thank you
            sigpic

Comment

• Vic Lombardi ‏ @VicLombardi Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
              Reading the lawsuit filed on behalf of DJ Williams and Ryan McBean. Crazy stuff.

Vic Lombardi ‏ @VicLombardi Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
              RT @Broncs27_Ian: Does it look like they have a case to appeal their suspensions?----->very much so. process was a mess

couple if interesting 'tweets' in ref to this stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                Reading the lawsuit filed on behalf of DJ Williams and Ryan McBean. Crazy stuff.

RT @Broncs27_Ian: Does it look like they have a case to appeal their suspensions?----->very much so. process was a mess

couple if interesting 'tweets' in ref to this stuff.
                Non-human urine in the sample sounds like contamination. As you relate, it's in court.

ADHD meds taken before approval, which subsequently granted, sounds like the basis for a suspended sentence. Green might get his suspension lifted on appeal.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                  Non-human urine in the sample sounds like contamination. As you relate, it's in court.

ADHD meds taken before approval, which subsequently granted, sounds like the basis for a suspended sentence. Green might get his suspension lifted on appeal.
                  yeah... dumb mistake for him to make re: the adhd meds but not suspension worth.

and as far as the non-human urine (and as I read) the guy getting fired over the whole debacle. should make for some interesting proceedings.

Comment

• DJ Williams / Ryan McBean sue nfl over suspension

D.J. Williams and Ryan McBean are serious about their innocence.
                    The two Broncos defensive players filed suit Monday against the NFL in a Denver District Court. The action seeks to vacate the league's ruling that Williams and McBean were in violation of the NFL's performance enhancement drug policy

Comment

Working...
                    X