Too big a risk of cap space?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBeau View Post
    They all pick a QB and then develop him and support him. Denver has done neither of those for Tebow.

Personally I hope that Tebow does leave and goes somewhere he will be supported.

Then everyone in Denver will say...man I Wish we would have kept and supported Tebow.

Elway was a great QB but if he persues Manning and looses Tebow, he'll show just what a lack of good business sense he really has.
    A) EFX didnt draft Tebow. They owe him nothing. EFX is going to build the team the way they see fit.

B) I hope the best for Tebow but just like Cutler, Marshall & Hillis I could careless about them if they arent in a Broncos uniform. Broncos fans care about one thing, WINNING THE SUPER BOWL!

C) If Elway can bring Manning to Denver I believe that is GREAT business. You can make money and put your team in a position to win the Super Bowl this season. If Elway doesnt get Manning in Denver then Tebow is still under contract and will be the QB in 2012.

D) This is bigger than just Manning to the Broncos. Its about making a run at a Super Bowl in 2012! I for one would be the happiest Broncos fan in the world if we can make the big game this year!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by All the Orange View Post
      melodramatic much?
      Yes I find the way you and other act that way.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        Yes I find the way you and other act that way.
        hmmm. Try again?

Comment

Forget cap space. If they've got the money to pay Manning, it's largely due to the cash that a certain Mr. Tebow has brought to the organization.

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider59 View Post
            Forget cap space. If they've got the money to pay Manning, it's largely due to the cash that a certain Mr. Tebow has brought to the organization.
            Last edited by CoryWinget81; 03-11-2012, 05:49 PM.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by TBeau View Post

4 Surgeries becuase the first one was hurt again and again and again

Range of motion for his neck is limited due to the fusion, which will limit his ability to see a hit coming.

Trying to rebuild muscle and muscle memory after not working out for a year

Ad you think if he's 50% he's still better than Tebow??????

This doesn't take a smart man to figure out. Signing Manning is stupid and reckless.

Simply put...the risk as WAY too high.

.....did I mention he has had 4 surgeries on the same part of his body....his neck for heavens sake! This wasn't an ingrown toe nail...if 4 frigging surgeries on his neck.

Frankly if the man plays again, he's an idiot in my book. He doesn't need the money and has nothing to prove. The risk are too high.

4 Surgeries on your neck and now it's all better...yea right
              Stem Cell therapy. It has only cured people of blindness, and experiments on mice have completely reversed paralysis, nothing too amazing.

It's not like Manning got that treatment either, oh wait he did...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider59 View Post
                Say what???? You obviously dont understand what the NFL does with revenue sharing. You should look it up sometime!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                  Stem Cell therapy. It has only cured people of blindness, and experiments on mice have completely reversed paralysis, nothing too amazing.

It's not like Manning got that treatment either, oh wait he did...
                  :clap: Oh man, this forum cracks me up sometimes.
                  CHRISTOPHER IS NO MORE I AM CHRIS! Rofl, what a joke.

Comment

ya gotta spend the millions on something, broken or not, why not zoid-manning
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X