Who did they play for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post
    I can see your point ATO. For others, think of it this way, you might remember many of the girls that you have dated and even some that you might have loved, but you'll ALWAYS remember the first girl you fell in love with, and she'll hold a special place in your heart. And yeah, this applies to married people as well

IF the Broncs get Manning and IF Manning delivers a SB or two, sure, every fan will love it and be as happy as can be. I mean, it's another freaking Lombardi trphy for the franchise.

BUT, when you sit back and think about Bronco SuperBowls and you rank them in your mind/heart, the one's with Elway will probably rank higher, especially for those of us who are older and watched Elway play.

As for Peyton, he's a Colt and always will be, no matter how much success he might find here in Denver.

Kind of ironic that I was watching "10 Best Packers" on NFLN tonight and they talked about Herb Adderley and his SuperBowl rings from both the Packers and 1 with the Cowboys. He had this to say about it:

Doubt that Peyton would be quite that strident about it, but he will ALWAYS be a Colt.
    That sums it up nicely. Thanks demos.

Comment

Elway was drafted by the Colts.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        Elway was drafted by the Colts.
        :brick: and he played for them for 14 years before coming to the Broncos?....he didn't even take a snap in Baltimore...

Comment

Originally posted by All the Orange View Post
          :brick: and he played for them for 14 years before coming to the Broncos?....he didn't even take a snap in Baltimore...
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
          X