Peyton Manning Press Conference Live Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning Press Conference Live Stream

Just wondering if they have set a specific time for the Manning presser? I read they are still ironing out the kinks so is it still to be determined or do they have a set time in place? I rarely care about watching pressers but this one seems historic and I'm interested to hear the real reasons why he picked Denver.

Last I read/heard it would be early afternoon... though a specific time I couldnt give you.

Comment

The contract is almost complete and they will finalize everything in a couple hours. I heard on ESPN that the presser will probably be in the afternoon.
      sitting down>laying down

Comment

I have a class that goes until 1:00 or I guess 12:00EST. Should I bail on it or would I likely be fine? Really don't want to miss this.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCanuck View Post
          I have a class that goes until 1:00 or I guess 12:00EST. Should I bail on it or would I likely be fine? Really don't want to miss this.
          Your head says to stay in school but your heart says to stay home....
          sitting down>laying down

Comment

Originally posted by Sitting Down View Post
            Your head says to stay in school but your heart says to stay home....
            My Broncos heart does indeed say stay home lol. Oh well not too worried considering the course is a joke, just an elective for me as I finish out my degree and I'm already accepted into the law school I wanted to attend. I've found little motivation to do anything at school as of late so I guess a Manning presser is important enough to skip my class to be safe

Will it be on NFLN or streaming from the Broncos website?

Comment

My Broncos heart does indeed say stay home lol. Oh well not too worried considering the course is a joke, just an elective for me as I finish out my degree and I'm already accepted into the law school I wanted to attend. I've found little motivation to do anything at school as of late so I guess a Manning presser is important enough to skip my class to be safe

Will it be on NFLN or streaming from the Broncos website?
              I have no doubt that ESPN will air it.
              sitting down>laying down

Comment

Just go to class and watch the clip when you're done - I'm sure it'll be plastered everywhere
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Has he flown out here already?

Comment

Cant wait!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Theres gonna be a presser today?
                      Denver Broncos
                      New York Yankees
                      New York Knicks
                      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Just wondering if they have set a specific time for the Manning presser? I read they are still ironing out the kinks so is it still to be determined or do they have a set time in place? I rarely care about watching pressers but this one seems historic and I'm interested to hear the real reasons why he picked Denver.
                        I find your grasp of the English language troubling. Isn't that what you said? Punctuate!
                        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                        While he sits by his hearth at home.
                        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Jason La Canfora ‏ @JasonLaCanfora
                          Broncos announce a press conference for 1pm local time. Hello Peyton! Good-bye, Tebow
                          Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
                          You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

Vic Lombardi ‏ @VicLombardi Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
                            Morning. Press conference today. I can confirm Peyton Manning is in Denver.

Comment

Cool Thanks im looking forward too it.

Comment

Working...
                              X