Jeff Saturday in on friday

Trying to re-sign bunkley..

I hope we kick the tires of a couple of players out of this list

John Henderson DT - Still a good run stopper
      Andre Carter DE
      Amobi Okoye
      Dennis Dixon
      Josh Johnson
      Last edited by Botan; 03-20-2012, 09:14 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Botan View Post
        1) Tamme
        2) Porter
        3)????
        4)????
        5)????

Jeff Saturday in on friday

Trying to re-sign bunkley..
        Maybe Trufant or McClain again? If not them then I am just as lost as you.

Comment

• Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
          Maybe Trufant or McClain again? If not them then I am just as lost as you.
          I WISH we could get McClain, I just don't get why we re-signed Joe Mays..
          sigpic

Comment

• Stokley? seriously....stop lol that is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
              Stokley? seriously....stop lol that is pathetic.
              What's the risk on a non guaranteed vet minimum contract?
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
                Stokley? seriously....stop lol that is pathetic.
                1-He would most likely come insanely cheap, because he already lives in Denver, and would only be playing for the love of the game and to play with his old buddy.

2-He would do wonders helping our young receivers picking up Manning's extremely complex offense.

If we can sign Clark, Saturday, and Stokley it will shorten the learning curve tremendously. Saturday can help teach the O-Line, Clark teach Thomas and Virgil, and Stokley teach the WR's, with Peyton teaching everyone.

You have to remember, we will be running a completely new offense, and one of the most complex in the league at that. Add to that we have a really young, inexperienced offense, and we can use all the help we can get.

Comment

• Pls no Joseph Addai, we already have one aging RB.

Comment

• Amobi Okeye
                    Andre Carter

not sure why these two havent gotten more action

Not starters, but I think either could be good depth for us

Comment

• Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                      1-He would most likely come insanely cheap, because he already lives in Denver, and would only be playing for the love of the game and to play with his old buddy.

2-He would do wonders helping our young receivers picking up Manning's extremely complex offense.

If we can sign Clark, Saturday, and Stokley it will shorten the learning curve tremendously. Saturday can help teach the O-Line, Clark teach Thomas and Virgil, and Stokley teach the WR's, with Peyton teaching everyone.

You have to remember, we will be running a completely new offense, and one of the most complex in the league at that. Add to that we have a really young, inexperienced offense, and we can use all the help we can get.

Agree completely w/ you there. Stokley was the guy who grasped Mannings O better than any of his Colt receivers...Harrison and Wayne included. Odds of him signing w/ DEN is probably 95% IMO.

One other guy that is getting slept on that should come cheap is Pollak. He was groomed to be Saturday's successor. He will never be a very good center, but was a decent G alongside Jeff. Worst case, he comes in for Saturday given Jeff's age. Best case, he is only asked to offer depth at G and C from someone who knows the O. Realistically, you guys have a 3-4 year window w/ Manning and you don't want to screw up C continuity if you can lock that down cheaply w/ a guy like Pollak.

Comment

• Just reported on ESPN 1000 Chicago that Caleb Hanie is visiting Denver today.

Comment

• Gods no to Hanie. HOw that guy got to wear a uni every Sunday for the past three years escapes me

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                            Bush...we need the kid on goal line
                            yesyesyesyesyes

Comment

Working...
                            X