25+ sacks coming this year from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25+ sacks coming this year from

Doom and Miller. Can you imagine how good those 2 players will be if we manage to play games with a lead instead of being down. Miller would be playing DE a lot more and getting more sacks. Possible DPOTY.

What the hell does this have to do with Tebow?

J/K Ayers is going to be a monster this year too...have a good feeling!!
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
      Doom and Miller. Can you imagine how good those 2 players will be if we manage to play games with a lead instead of being down. Miller would be playing DE a lot more and getting more sacks. Possible DPOTY.
      Take Von pre injury, Second half of season doom. Add playing with 10-14 point leads and you have a scary tandem. Ayers needs to step it up thus his strength, run game, could be neutralized with teams forced to pass it.
      sigpic

Comment

That would be awesome! Hopefully they can both stay healthy all year this time.

With Peyton being able to get leads early on in games they should be able to pin their ears back and go QB hunting a lot more often than last year where we played from behind in the majority of games.

Also, we need to lock Bunkley up and get another DT (preferably in the draft) to clog up the run, so we can get teams in long distance to go situations. If they run all over us they won't need to pass. And when it's 3rd and long, teams must call more 5 or 7 step drops, thus giving Doom and Miller more time to get to them.

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
          What the hell does this have to do with Tebow?
          LMAO. right, my bad.

Comment

I think Ayers will have the best year of his career this year. He will finally have some stability at his position and will improve a lot.

I think between the three, they will rack up at least 30 sacks.

Comment

Also, I think the hiring of Del Rio is very underrated and he will get the best from our D possible..

Comment

Wouldnt be surprised if Von gets close to 20 sacks
                Add another 14 for Doom and yeah I think 25 sacks between the two would be on the low end

this of course assuming they stay healthy

also excited to see what Del Rio does with the D

Comment

Not only that think of our DBs hawking the ball back there because QBs know the VonDoom is coming and make bad decisions or rush throws...sigh...

can it be next season already?

Comment

about 20~ for doom, a healthy doom from the start... he started to heat up towards the end.

10~ for von, I see him starting to develop as a LB, maybe an int or 2, 80+ tacks, 15-20 tfl.

ready for this?
                    8+ for ayers. JDR
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't sleep on Ayers. I think last year he finally started clicking for him. I'm expecting atleast 7 sacks from Ayers this year.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think we need to add another pass rusher. Imagine Doom and Von who do you double team? And add in another passrusher. Scary.

Comment

I think we should definitely be looking at how the Giants operate on passing downs. Use Ayers as our Tuck and shift him inside on 3rd & passing and add a pass-rushing DT and another good DE to go with Doom + Von and we've got the best Pass rush in the league hands down.
                          sigpic
                          St. Louis Rams GM

Comment

this thread has me drooling...
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                              I think we need to add another pass rusher. Imagine Doom and Von who do you double team? And add in another passrusher. Scary.
                              How about we just let Ayers settle? He had 3 sacks (1 vs KC, 2 vs Pitt) towards the end of the season. I think he will improve his pass rushing skills under JDR and start living up to his stock.

Switching back and fort from DE to OLB back to DE really affected him. This will be his second season in a row at DE, so hopefully he gets those abilities back and contributes to the team with TFL's and Sacks.

Comment

Working...
                              X