25+ sacks coming this year from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
    How about we just let Ayers settle? He had 3 sacks (1 vs KC, 2 vs Pitt) towards the end of the season. I think he will improve his pass rushing skills under JDR and start living up to his stock.

Switching back and fort from DE to OLB back to DE really affected him. This will be his second season in a row at DE, so hopefully he gets those abilities back and contributes to the team with TFL's and Sacks.
    I think Regular season and Playoffs combined, Ayers had 5 sacks.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm on the Ayers bandwagon as well, JDR was with him at the Senior Bowl, could see big things from him.

Comment

Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
        Doom and Miller. Can you imagine how good those 2 players will be if we manage to play games with a lead instead of being down. Miller would be playing DE a lot more and getting more sacks. Possible DPOTY.
        Not gonna happen!!

Comment

If we get let's say Fletcher Cox or Michael Brockers that number could be 30. Dumervil showed he is capable of leading the NFL in sacks, and there isn't much question that Miller is capable of something similar. We'll be playing from ahead a ton this season, so I think we could see a jump from that alone.
          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
            Not gonna happen!!
            Because it's such a longshot...
            Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Working...
            X