Peyton may never win a Super Bowl in Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton may never win a Super Bowl in Denver

I'm a lifetime Tennessee fan and a Colt fan since 1998 & now A Broncos fan I can tell you Peyton may never win a Super Bowl in Denver ( hope he wins 1 or more ) but Denver will be a better place because Peyton was there. He is nothing but class and he will make ever Broncos fan proud if its on the field or in your city. VFL

You should include a "why" when making a thread of this nature.
    sigpic
    Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Blasphemy on you sir....lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by Dooley View Post
        I'm a lifetime Tennessee fan and a Colt fan since 1998 & now A Broncos fan I can tell you Peyton may never win a Super Bowl in Denver ( hope he wins 1 or more ) but Denver will be a better place because Peyton was there. He is nothing but class and he will make ever Broncos fan proud if its on the field or in your city. VFL
        No one had ever won the NFL MVP award four times before Peyton, either.
        You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

I think he just means even if he doesn't win a superbowl, you will still be happy to have him

Comment

Peyton may win a Super Bowl in Denver. Updated the thread title for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dooley View Post
              sitting down>laying down

Comment

Frankly IMO if we do not win a super bowl then the Peyton move was a failure.

Just last year we won a playoff game with a qb who had a handful of NFL starts before 2011 an is still waiting for his first full offseason. We were not paying the qb 18 mil and won a playoff game.

At this point it is super bowl or bust
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

1in 32 chance he wins one.. he may play only 3 years.
                  Ty capt obvious.

Better chance here than in a titans uniform
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
                    I think he just means even if he doesn't win a superbowl, you will still be happy to have him
                    This is Exactley what I meant
                    I think Peyton is the best QB in the league even at 36
                    Just trying to say I've watched him since he was a 18 year old young man and he is a GREAT football player but an even better person

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Just last year we won a playoff game with a qb who had a handful of NFL starts before 2011 an is still waiting for his first full offseason. We were not paying the qb 18 mil and won a playoff game.

Your making the same mistake Indianapolis did with Manning during his career with them. You cant put that all on one person. There are other parts of the game he has no control over.. Defense and Special Teams. If Denver doesnt surround him with those two things, it will be Indy all over again and the G.O.A.T. will take all the blame.
                      From a Colt to a Bronco

Comment

To me every season is ultimately a failure unless we win the Super Bowl. But that doesn't mean the team failed to make progress towards that ultimate goal. In my opinion, having Peyton Manning at QB is significant progress over Tim Tebow regardless of whether or not we win a Super Bowl with him.
                        ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

The Broncos were a 4-12 team last year, and 1-4 team before a certain someone came off the bench. The Indy team was built for a healthy P. Manning in his prime.

36 year old P. Manning coming off 4 surgeries and a 1 year vacation, on a new team, new system, outdoors... I just dont see why there is so much Superbowl talk.

Comment

Originally posted by the-shuffler View Post
                            The Broncos were a 4-12 team last year, and 1-4 team before a certain someone came off the bench. The Indy team was built for a healthy P. Manning in his prime.

36 year old P. Manning coming off 4 surgeries and a 1 year vacation, on a new team, new system, outdoors... I just dont see why there is so much Superbowl talk.

I know what you mean.. man, a old guy that won 4 leauge MVP's, 1 super Bowl, 1 sb MVP, broke leauge records, studies more film than Martin Scorcesse, is already working his WR's.. ya.. guy definitaly doesnt have it. Psh. Lmao
                            From a Colt to a Bronco

Comment

I agree. Also, if he doesn't bring a SB to us then he will just be another post-Elway QB who couldn't fill the spot left in our hearts by #7.

Originally posted by the-shuffler View Post

The SB talk should be there because that's what Bowlen and Elway brought him here for. That's how they sold it to us. "We want to win SB's!" Now add to that a 36yo QB, it's not a multi-year project. It's a NOW!!!! project with a 3-year option. So the SB talk must be there.
                              #swapping

Comment

Working...
                              X